Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 15 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=29)
-- Coming Soon!! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=14948)

Posted by hnefrdo on 12-29-2003 05:29 AM:

Coming Soon!!

in about a month, i'll have this mofo sitting outside my house. just sharing happy news. it's a scion Xa.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 12-29-2003 05:39 AM:

congrats

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by indecisive on 12-29-2003 08:51 AM:

heh cool

got any specs?

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by castle outsider on 12-29-2003 08:38 PM:

nice

not really into scion cars though..nothing they have so far caught my eye yet

Posted by indecisive on 12-29-2003 09:57 PM:

I bet you'll have one hell of a time trying to keep that thing on the road when it's really windy outside..heh.

when my sis had her echo it would be at the mercy of the wind if it was a really gusty day.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by hnefrdo on 12-30-2003 12:55 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
I bet you'll have one hell of a time trying to keep that thing on the road when it's really windy outside..heh.

when my sis had her echo it would be at the mercy of the wind if it was a really gusty day.

i've heard about how crazy crosswinds can be for echos. im not too worried about this car thou.

as far as specs, this car is on 1.5liters making 108hp@6000 rpm and 105lb/ft@4,200 at the crank. curb weight is 2340lbs. the number arn't hell raising, but then im not taking it to the strip either. i like that it has a 10.5 to 1 compression ratio and still gets 32/38 mpg, thou.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Posted by indecisive on 12-30-2003 01:14 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
i've heard about how crazy crosswinds can be for echos. im not too worried about this car thou.

as far as specs, this car is on 1.5liters making 108hp@6000 rpm and 105lb/ft@4,200 at the crank. curb weight is 2340lbs. the number arn't hell raising, but then im not taking it to the strip either. i like that it has a 10.5 to 1 compression ratio and still gets 32/38 mpg, thou.

holy cow...those are almost the same as my specs..ahha.

2.0L 105hp(my cat back exhaust maybe added 3hp or so)@5500rpm 105ft/lbs@3200rpm curb weight around 2300lbs

my compression probably isn't nearly as high tho..heh.

I definitely feel the wind though.

edit: it's a '86 nissan 200sx non-turbo btw.

Shift_

Posted by Azn2296 on 01-02-2004 02:58 PM:

thank god u didnt get the Xb cause thats the uglies shit ever

My Xanga

Posted by castle outsider on 01-03-2004 10:37 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
thank god u didnt get the Xb cause thats the uglies shit ever

i think both of them are pretty ugly

Posted by Mash1mar0 on 01-03-2004 10:38 PM:

xb... is that the one that looks like a shoe box?... hehehe it's mini hummer kakaka well anyways... in dublin there's one white xb.. and it has spinners HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'll take a picture of it next time i see it hahaha

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-04-2004 01:55 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
i think both of them are pretty ugly

Posted by hnefrdo on 01-04-2004 09:23 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

they both think you're pretty ugly. but, that's just wut they think. haha. im jk. yu are free to express yer opinion. there's sumthing out there for everyone.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Posted by Azn2296 on 01-04-2004 06:44 PM:

quote:

yah i noe they are both ugly but comparing to the Xa and the Xb the Xa is better

My Xanga

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-05-2004 07:28 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
they both think you're pretty ugly. but, that's just wut they think. haha. im jk. yu are free to express yer opinion. there's sumthing out there for everyone.

well... I NEVER! i know i am but you ain't gotta bust me out aww noodle my self estem is now crushed you ruined my life

Posted by Mash1mar0 on 01-06-2004 05:02 AM:

quote:
well... I NEVER! i know i am but you ain't gotta bust me out aww noodle my self estem is now crushed you ruined my life

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...