Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 21 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Enlightenment (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=17)
-- Is there a dream world? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1580)

Posted by Zero-Sen on 05-05-2002 04:12 PM:

Unhappy Is there a dream world?

Sometimes dreams feel so real. Ever had related dreams? Like one day you dream up somebody and the next time you dream about them they remember you? Or it could be just me...
Otherwise is there are dream world?

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-05-2002 04:18 PM:

Dreams DO seem so real... Sometimes, I wonder if there is another person just like me... and that maybe I'm dreaming of what they are going through, and whenever they dream, it's of what I'm giong through...

I don't necessarily dream up people... But I've has situations where I dream that something happened then it does happen in real life... Kinda like a deja vu... but in a dream and then real life...

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-05-2002 05:31 PM:

yea sometimes....i dream of something... and then it happens and i feels like dejavu but it's like something i dreamed...

really weird... but yea wutever. haha dreams are just random stuff....stuff you expererience during the course of your day can affect it......

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-05-2002 08:25 PM:

it is called Heaven. Haha, j/p

Posted by sangxjin on 05-08-2002 10:17 AM:

haha..could be..or its just ur mind making u think that

Props To Huby

Posted by Zero-Sen on 05-08-2002 11:21 AM:

Maybe... oh wellz. back to sleep. sweet sleep.

Posted by Prototype on 05-09-2002 04:38 AM:

Do dreams seem real? or is reality just another dream.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-09-2002 05:04 PM:

have u ever wOke up cryin from a dream..its sOo weird..
i often dream bout sad stuff...and i start cryin in mah dream..
but i never thought i would cry wakin up from one..
its sOo weird..dreams are scary..
all mah friends dat dreamt dey couldnt move..
and dey couldnt yell..become sick in da next couple dayz..
das why i wanna learn bout da mind..its sOo interesting :satisfy:

Posted by xkrzyqtx on 05-09-2002 07:10 PM:

HMM..
i think there is
cuz iono bout u guys
but i always dream the future
its sorta scarey sometimes..

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-10-2002 04:00 PM:

ever notice how certain things only make sense in a dream? I mean as soon as i wake up i'm thinking of what i dreamed about and i'm like "yeah, ok" understanding it at the time, but then later when i'm trying to think of what it was i can't remember it totally and the parts i do remember defy a whole lot of "concious logic." Not all dreams though of course. Iono, anyway know what i'm talking about?

Thats whats sweet about dreams though, cause your not even awake so you can defy all this logic you know isn't even right but it makes so much sense in the dream and you don't even question if it could happen or not (not as in flying or something, like surreality). So your mind can run wild and manifest a crazily surreal dream that seems true, even before you get totally awake and your eyes are open it seems real for awhile.

Posted by Alchemist on 05-11-2002 06:14 PM:

dreams that you sort of have control of are cool. I've never had one though. but it'd be so cool though. you're like half awake and can control your dream conciously

Posted by iiaznprncssii on 05-26-2002 01:51 PM:

woah this post reminds me so much of vanilla sky.

that was one freaky movie

Posted by sangxjin on 06-01-2002 03:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
yea sometimes....i dream of something... and then it happens and i feels like dejavu but it's like something i dreamed...

really weird... but yea wutever. haha dreams are just random stuff....stuff you expererience during the course of your day can affect it......

i get the same things...its really freaky
i had one of those couple of nights ago

Props To Huby

Posted by annabanana on 06-07-2002 12:42 AM:

the movie Vanilla Sky was about dreams. that movie was tight.
the dream world exists but only in our minds.

Posted by aznkid1008 on 06-07-2002 02:23 AM:

the dream world feels so real cause ur mind makes it real. u see it u feel it and u can smell it. ur mind makes it seems as if it is the real thing. so a world yes in ur mind but not a connected world between us all.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by untouchable on 07-03-2002 06:00 AM:

i've had dreams that happened in real life...like i'd be at a certain place in my dream and a couple days later i'd end up there...

Posted by TAIgrr on 07-03-2002 06:20 AM:

i duno if dreams come true or not.
but i know there IS a dream world that exists
cause i go there every class time.
then i come back from dream world when the lunch bell rings.
seriously.

Posted by tea on 07-03-2002 07:14 AM:

its the matrix! =P

Posted by Tuffy on 07-20-2002 10:55 AM:

It's not that "dreams come true", but that they are premonitions, or visions of things to come. Sometimes they are completely obvious, so that you have "deja vu"(French for "already seen"). Other times it will be greatly obscure. Just a bunch of stuff happening that actually does mean something.

There is no "Dream World", the human brain is just that complicated. It can create these worlds with only brief observations to make it seem "real".

As for the confusion between the "dream world", and the "real world", that is a very true statement. I myself had a brief time where I could not tell what was real. This followed the passing of my mother. I began to have dreams of her and my family. Just things that seemed perfectly normal, but she was there. I wasn't sure which world was real, but I was sure which world I liked better...

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-20-2002 03:32 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
But I've has situations where I dream that something happened then it does happen in real life... Kinda like a deja vu... but in a dream and then real life...

i have those too!!! when i was younger i lived in california... i dreamt that i was in this big mall on the 2nd level. i was standing wit my hands holding onto the railing, and i was looking at a store across from me. it was a really random dream!! a few weeks later, my family went up to washington state to visit my aunt. we went to a mall there and i found myself in the same exact position as i was in the dream!!! weird....