Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 64 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sex (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=23)
-- Girls hornier then Guys? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10824)

Posted by Ahny on 02-18-2003 10:55 PM:

Girls hornier then Guys?

I have gottan into a random argument with a girl who thinks that Girls are hornier then guys? OMG THAT IS SUCH A LOAD OF CRAP!! Guys put in all this effort to masturbate at nights , every time we usually see girls the first thing we think about is sex. Actually 99.9% of the time guys think about sex and other .1 percent is video games. Girls hornier then guys? thats such bs....How can this ever be possible?

Posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 02-18-2003 10:59 PM:

yeah ur 99 percent rite. cept for those religious guys who dont wack off cause its against their religion or wutever. actually the girl im with now is hornier than me i think cause "she always wants me to do her" before "she can do me" get wut i mean. but i dont see no girls wackin off 5 times a day shit.. jpjp

wait nm i dont see girls wack off at all.

Posted by lostadonis on 02-19-2003 01:19 AM:

I can believe that girls can get/be hornier than guys. They just hide it well...REALLY well. Girls hide a lot of things...

Posted by KrNjJaNgGoO777 on 02-19-2003 01:24 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by lostadonis
I can believe that girls can get/be hornier than guys. They just hide it well...REALLY well. Girls hide a lot of things...

true

Posted by rhymester* on 02-19-2003 02:10 AM:

hahah no way..the first thing i think of when i see a cute guy is..wow he's cute. sex? hmmm if he has a very sexy body i'll think, wow he's sexy...but i still dont really think of sex.

Posted by eddiee on 02-19-2003 03:15 AM:

grls cant wack off...

Posted by merdawg on 02-19-2003 03:34 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
grls cant wack off...

hahahahahaha

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Posted by ajy on 02-19-2003 03:43 AM:

lol, yeah girls can be pretty horny at times, but no where near as horny as guys are all the time. i mean is there a day where a guy doesnt think about fucking michelle branch? no

Posted by krnxswat on 02-19-2003 07:09 AM:

Re: Girls hornier then Guys?

quote:
Originally posted by Ahny
Actually 99.9% of the time guys think about sex and other .1 percent is video games.

uhhhhh no.

Posted by requiem on 02-19-2003 03:17 PM:

Re: Re: Girls hornier then Guys?

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
uhhhhh no.

Main Entry: ex·ag·ger·ate
Pronunciation: ig-'za-j&-"rAt
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -at·ed; -at·ing
Etymology: Latin exaggeratus, past participle of exaggerare, literally, to heap up, from ex- + agger heap, from aggerere to carry toward, from ad- + gerere to carry
Date: circa 1587
transitive senses
1 : to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth : OVERSTATE <a friend exaggerates a man's virtues -- Joseph Addison>
2 : to enlarge or increase especially beyond the normal : OVEREMPHASIZE
intransitive senses : to make an overstatement

Posted by aznkid1008 on 02-19-2003 05:41 PM:

there will always be exceptions 2 this. i bet u there is a girl hornier then most guys and a guy hornier then that girl.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by ajy on 02-19-2003 06:20 PM:

Re: Re: Re: Girls hornier then Guys?

quote:
Originally posted by requiem
Main Entry: ex·ag·ger·ate
Pronunciation: ig-'za-j&-"rAt
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -at·ed; -at·ing
Etymology: Latin exaggeratus, past participle of exaggerare, literally, to heap up, from ex- + agger heap, from aggerere to carry toward, from ad- + gerere to carry
Date: circa 1587
transitive senses
1 : to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth : OVERSTATE <a friend exaggerates a man's virtues -- Joseph Addison>
2 : to enlarge or increase especially beyond the normal : OVEREMPHASIZE
intransitive senses : to make an overstatement

your the fucking man!

Posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 02-19-2003 06:50 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
lol, yeah girls can be pretty horny at times, but no where near as horny as guys are all the time. i mean is there a day where a guy doesnt think about fucking michelle branch? no

michelle who? jp she aint that hot.

Posted by ajy on 02-19-2003 07:04 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
michelle who? jp she aint that hot.

lol i know

Posted by niggoreanboi on 02-20-2003 05:38 AM:

I say both male and females are the same! lol just guys are more open and girls well they're undercover freaks their like those toosie roll pop thinky the one that goes "how many licks does it get to the center of the whatever" lol well you gotta go through many stages before you get to see the freak in them lol well that's my theory lol no wi'm on my way tralalalallala

Posted by krnxswat on 02-20-2003 04:24 PM:

Re: Re: Re: Girls hornier then Guys?

-edit-

Posted by niggoreanboi on 02-21-2003 04:22 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
grls cant wack off...

so they can finger themselves stick objects in their vagina and rub their clitorus

Posted by aznkid1008 on 02-21-2003 04:28 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
I say both male and females are the same! lol just guys are more open and girls well they're undercover freaks their like those toosie roll pop thinky the one that goes "how many licks does it get to the center of the whatever" lol well you gotta go through many stages before you get to see the freak in them lol well that's my theory lol no wi'm on my way tralalalallala

hmmm so girls r shady?

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by krnxswat on 02-21-2003 04:31 PM:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Girls hornier then Guys?

sorry someone delete this post ^^;;

Posted by Ahny on 02-22-2003 04:40 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

Nahz i still think guys are hornier bcuz its the fact that the girls wont admit to their hornyness and guys do.. If girls were horny as guys they would be open bcuz they will have the urgge to get soem ass .. know wat i mean? This is definitely right!! GUYS WIN HA!