Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 24 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sex (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=23)
-- question for da women~~ (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1958)

Posted by Hyo0JeE on 05-17-2002 01:44 AM:

question for da women~~

do girls like girly guys? my friend shaves his leg and his eyebrows and sounds like a girl and he seems to get a lot of girls..
or do girls like manly guys? those athletic strong big type of guys?

Posted by Teddyz_Gurl on 05-17-2002 11:12 AM:

I personally like the tough kinda guy
Someone who can stand up for me......
Girly guys are cute too!! specially YooBin~

Posted by Park Yoona on 05-17-2002 11:27 AM:

I dont know about anyone else, but I like a smooth guy. I dont want to burst anyones bubble, but we dont like waking up next to men who could be confused for wild animals. Slightly hairy is okay in my book, but smooth men who know what they gotta do to look good are nice.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-17-2002 04:32 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Teddyz_Gurl
I personally like the tough kinda guy
Someone who can stand up for me......
Girly guys are cute too!! specially YooBin~

i agree..cept da girly guys are cute part~

considerin mah so-called perfect guy is perry..and i'm usually attracted to da "tuff" guys...i dont like da girly guyz... :satisfy:

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 05-18-2002 02:23 PM:

it depends...like mai idea of hardcord is othr pplz's opinion of wannabe-ghetto i like pretti boiz, like brian from ftts and hyesung, minwoo, and andy from shinhwa and kangta, but then i also like manly guys....like dongwan (he's BUFF) and tuff guys (eric from shinhwa, 1tym, js, etc.) it just depends

Posted by Azn2296 on 05-18-2002 06:33 PM:

i shave my legs haha because am a swimmer but some people just do it for fun it think thats wrong

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-19-2002 07:16 PM:

somewhere in the middle...

i don't like guys who are all rippley with HUGE muscles... but not really really skinny ones.... like uh.... fit .... haha...

i don't know... i like normal guys.... girly guys can be cute too... yoo bin...haha.... but guys like lee jae won( not the singer the actor).... are cute too.... lee jae won isn't manly manly but he isn't gurly.... but guys like won bin are nice too.....

i guess i like somwhere in the middle.... guys who are fit and act like a guy.... but isn't afraid to look or show his feminine side

but ppl say all the korean singers i like look like girls..... but that's different.... cuz white pplz (most my friends are) like the macho guys...haha

and also... some azn guys don't have hair... just naturally....so i wouldn't be able to tell if they shaved their legs or not....haha

Posted by Hyo0JeE on 05-20-2002 03:33 AM:

icic... thx everyone for the help ^^~

Posted by Yii on 05-26-2002 04:16 PM:

I like when guys shave their armpits. But legs....no. If I had a bf who would shave his legs it's ok. But in my opinion guys could shave their armpits.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-26-2002 06:21 PM:

I think guys shouldn't shave AT ALL... I like all natural... I mean, a guy with hair on his chest is gross... and a guy with a lot of hair on his legs is a no no too... I like guys who don't shave, and aren't all hairy around the legs and chest.... Oh, I forgot about facial hair... short, growing facial hair is kinda cute... but if your talking longer than 1 inch, that's just gross too... OLD MAN!!! Basically, I think that asian men with their hairy parts are fine... Not like white men, they have a lot of hair... YUCK!

Posted by Daydreamer on 05-26-2002 06:38 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Yii
I like when guys shave their armpits. But legs....no. If I had a bf who would shave his legs it's ok. But in my opinion guys could shave their armpits.

IMO, I don't think guys should shave their legs at all. That's just too fruity for me. Guys should be manly; not a feminine guy! I think that a little hair on their leg is ok. If you have a friggin FOREST on your leg, ACK >_< ...
As for the pitts, I somewhat agree with you. Too much hair up there just doesn't appeal to me.

Posted by TAIgrr on 07-02-2002 11:04 PM:

i like guys that could act like both.
like they have eh-kyo AND they could be tough

Posted by dalgyal on 07-03-2002 03:19 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
i like guys that could act like both.
like they have eh-kyo AND they could be tough

yepyep ^^;;

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 07-20-2002 06:53 AM:

i luv da tuff lil bOiz! hee hee daz juz shOo sekZ~ da grly ones reallie annOy meeh... jOo wu pae gO shi peun seng gak bak eh an deu ruh... --;; N shavin da legs ish fine~ i perfer shaved over a gOrilla... >.<

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by tea on 07-20-2002 07:54 PM:

i shaved my legs before...actually it was nads ...shit it hurts around the ankle...my friend's sister did it to me....we were bored

Posted by castle outsider on 07-20-2002 10:35 PM:

you shaved your nads? what? i dont get it

Posted by tea on 07-21-2002 12:38 AM:

wtf..no i didnt shave my nads..shit man

you kbnow that green paste shit...and then u smear it on some area...and put the towel on it...and then u rip the towel off..and u have all the hair stuck on with the goo....

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-21-2002 12:50 AM:

hahahah removing ballsac hair ahaha

nah i don't shave my legs...they aren't really hairy anyways. I do shave my moustache whenever it grows back

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Nojeel on 07-21-2002 02:14 AM:

i used to shave my legs for wrestling..its not too good to have too much hair on your body from wrestling...cause they can grab and shiet...and now..i do it on a constant basis..it aint so bad.. at least not to me..

Posted by shaluski on 07-23-2002 07:15 PM:

i would go for a manly-looking guy. many of my friends would, i think it's the sense of security?