Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Music (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)
-- * my performance in the states * (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8081)

Posted by Precious_BaByT on 11-21-2002 04:24 AM:

* my performance in the states *

Hey guys... i told u i'd update, and here i am. ^_^

Well, this Saturday (it's HUGE in columbus... not for me, but because of the Ohio State BUCKEYES!! --football team is currently undefeated and #2 in the nation... if we beat Michigan this saturday, we will go to the "superbowl" of college football) ANYWAYS... lol... Aside from that...

i'll be performing at a club here in Columbus called MEKKA. (it's for KSA -- korean students association -- but people of all ethnicities are welcome... flyers being posted, etc. Only thing is, i will not be performing any of my new demo songs... for copyright reasons... and mainly because they want to hear kiss songs.

Track list goes like this:

"truelove"
"WithoutU"
"JunHwaBahDuh"
"DwelDehRohDwehRah"

"OPPA" -- WAX
"MONEY" -- WAX

(i figured i'd sing wax's songs ... to get the club feel... since i don't want people falling asleep... keke)

" Because I'm A Girl " -- finale

Anyways... if u guys know anyone who wants to come to Columbus for a night or two... 'holla back'. ^_^

~ Jini/Theresa

Posted by Teddyz_Gurl on 11-21-2002 04:27 AM:

damn...i live allll the way in canada...and i have no clue where columbus is...good luck!! ^^*

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-21-2002 05:26 AM:

so far haha u shoul dhave it in kali at my house party at alex house x) i'll shut up now

Posted by eddiee on 11-21-2002 12:24 PM:

is it gonna be on tv?

Posted by digitalbanzai on 11-21-2002 01:37 PM:

I live in Ohio and i'll be staying in Columbus this weekend, but I don't have any way to get anywhere...nor would I fit in not being Korean, but it would be cool to go if i had the chance.

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 11-21-2002 03:21 PM:

oh wow! dats awesome jini/theresa! i wish i could see u perform live! too bad i dun live in ohio =( but i wish u the best of luck!! have fun!

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-22-2002 01:46 AM:

come to frisco dammit! haha

Posted by saranghae on 11-23-2002 04:33 AM:

its to far from cali :sad:

but good luck

Posted by Teddyz_Gurl on 11-23-2002 06:18 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
come to frisco dammit! haha

come to toronto!! there would be sooo many ppl to see you!!

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-23-2002 06:44 AM:

come to Oakland so i can walk to d concert :D lol den i can scream "WOOO I'M FROM JSL LET ME SING WITH YOU!" then i start and all d speakers break and d crowd become deaf -_-

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 11-23-2002 09:09 AM:

can you tape it or record it.. i wanna hear you sing.. i'm curious as to how you sound.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape