Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 21 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- About a gurl (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7581)

Posted by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX on 11-06-2002 01:51 AM:

About a gurl

well i kno a gurl and she said that she dont care who she dates she will date ne one who say "i love u" to her (kinda odd) She think dating gurls are beter than dating guys cuz gurls ....(lost track)and 2 guys broke her heart. i think her mind is kinda lost and all so yeah So do yall kno ne good advises?

Posted by eddiee on 11-06-2002 01:59 AM:

wth? im lost explain again?

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-06-2002 02:20 AM:

Re: About a gurl

quote:
Originally posted by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
well i kno a gurl and she said that she dont care who she dates she will date ne one who say "i love u" to her (kinda odd) She think dating gurls are beter than dating guys cuz gurls ....(lost track)and 2 guys broke her heart. i think her mind is kinda lost and all so yeah So do yall kno ne good advises?

wut? cuz girls.. and 2 guys broke her heart? iuno
but hmm girls they actually i guess know how their gender feels n wants cuz they're d same sex n they could relate to eacherother better? iuno

Posted by Nojeel on 11-06-2002 02:36 AM:

moved to love and dating

Posted by saranghae on 11-06-2002 02:54 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
wth? im lost explain again?

same here :huh:

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 11-06-2002 02:58 AM:

are you saying she dates other girls??? and how old are you guys??

Posted by junjinluber33 on 11-06-2002 03:28 AM:

uhh... so she's flowin towards the lezbo side? ok... im confused... along with everyone else

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX on 11-06-2002 03:43 AM:

well i kno a gurl and she said that she dont care who she dates she will date ne one who say "i love u" to her (kinda odd)

She think dating gurls are beter than dating guys cuz gurls understand her beter and 2 guys broke her heart(at different time since september till now ). i think her mind is kinda lost and all so yeah . So do yall kno ne good advises?

i kno i didnt explain alot but yeah .. . . .. . . ill explain more if needed

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 11-06-2002 04:57 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
well i kno a gurl and she said that she dont care who she dates she will date ne one who say "i love u" to her (kinda odd)

She think dating gurls are beter than dating guys cuz gurls understand her beter and 2 guys broke her heart(at different time since september till now ). i think her mind is kinda lost and all so yeah . So do yall kno ne good advises?

i kno i didnt explain alot but yeah .. . . .. . . ill explain more if needed

face the facts, her turning lesbo because she didn't have much luck with the men twice in a row isn't such a great solution for her love life. let her know that she shouldn't generalize the whole male population based on a select few she has had turbulent relationships with. and while your at it, work on her self confidence, since it's pretty sad how she's willing to date anyone who says empty "i love you"s to her.

Posted by castle outsider on 11-06-2002 05:45 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

face the facts, her turning lesbo because she didn't have much luck with the men twice in a row isn't such a great solution for her love life. let her know that she shouldn't generalize the whole male population based on a select few she has had turbulent relationships with. and while your at it, work on her self confidence, since it's pretty sad how she's willing to date anyone who says empty "i love you"s to her.

hahaha

youre still funny hehe

Posted by Jj2 on 11-06-2002 08:36 AM:

yeah...just talk to her bout it...

Posted by junjinluber33 on 11-06-2002 06:20 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
yeah...just talk to her bout it...

thats always the best solution

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 11-06-2002 06:45 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

damn you beat me to it!! now i got nothing to say.

sike

yeah what he said..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 11-06-2002 06:46 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
hahaha

youre still funny hehe

HAHAHA... i thought i was the only one HAHA... yah but wat psytek says is true... just talk to her about it...

Posted by XxeggykissesxX on 11-09-2002 12:00 PM:

woah lol she turned into a lesbo

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Posted by untouchable on 11-09-2002 06:40 PM:

...why dont you date her? :/

Posted by aznkid1008 on 11-09-2002 07:03 PM:

i got a tip tell her 2 find a guy that actually means it when he says "i luv u". and i agree wit psy u cant giv up after 2 trys and think all guys r like w.e happened. but come on 2 tries and she givs up? get her back on her feet everyone gets rejection eventually.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-09-2002 07:19 PM:

juss cuz she gets dumped twice to me dosn't mean she have to give up on guys juss bad guys n i think it dosn't mean she has to love another gender, wut if she dosn't have much luck on that either?

Posted by krayzy_gurl on 11-13-2002 04:34 PM:

i think your friend has lost the confidence in guys... i mean dating "anyone" who says "i love u" is pritty SAD. i seriously think she should have a reality check and give other guys a try .. not all guys are bad....just because 2 guys broke her heart of watever.. maybe she is rushing the whole relationship thingy... and turning to girls to "feel better" about herself or whatever.. she needs help dude!

Posted by Rome0Ls4ever on 11-28-2002 08:31 PM:

WOW!!!:huh: i think u can fine luv anywhere even............with their same sex......................????????