Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 41 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Experience (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=18)
-- What scares you? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2403)

Posted by annabanana on 06-05-2002 04:30 AM:

What scares you?

A lot of freaky things are out among the world. Sure there are a lot of things that are scary, but one of those things is cellulite. ewww...

Posted by MellowYellow on 06-05-2002 05:48 AM:

Re: What scares you?

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
A lot of freaky things are out among the world. Sure there are a lot of things that are scary, but one of those things is cellulite. ewww...

i'm afraid of.... car accidents..... i was watching this one video at drivers ed.. called red asphalt... and like there was a car accident... and some guy flew off his motorcycle. and his head had like..... and all you could see was his neck.... or rather his spine... ewwww.... oky

yea and cellulite is scary.... haha....so are stretch marks....

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-05-2002 05:44 PM:

roaches n rats

Posted by Prototype on 06-05-2002 05:54 PM:

the future...but then there isnt anything I can do about it :P

Posted by aznkid1008 on 06-05-2002 06:08 PM:

me hmmm the thought that any second that a nuke could go off in New York and vaporize everythin in like a 50 mile radius (includin myself) and that i will realize im dead whether in heaven or hell. yea that would suck.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by huby40 on 06-05-2002 07:40 PM:

theres a meteor thats gonna cross Earth's orbit in like 24 years from now. scientists say that it wont hit us, but hey u never know.
:omg:

Posted by krnxswat on 06-05-2002 08:19 PM:

the dark

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 06-05-2002 08:21 PM:

scary movies..i get scared after watchin em and i'm all paranoid ^^

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-05-2002 09:09 PM:

u mean like you are all jumpy....ya me 2...after watchin a scary movie i cant even take a shower....when i do i tend do look around constantly

Posted by aznkid1008 on 06-05-2002 09:14 PM:

lol i was like that when i was like 6 but now a movie is a movie. and lately there r no good scary movies that make me scared -_-;;; most of them i laugh at or they r too stupid to even deserve a gasp. for god sakes "i kno wat u did last summer" yea hmmm like 5 white people against one stupid fag wit a mask, now lets think get a gun and shoot it not that hard.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by Teddyz_Gurl on 06-06-2002 12:33 AM:

Bugs!! The thought 1TYM ever breaking up!!

Posted by shoujo on 06-06-2002 11:41 AM:

scary movies and ghost

Posted by sangxjin on 06-06-2002 09:22 PM:

old houses, big houses, scary stuff and thinking of the future.

Props To Huby

Posted by saranghae on 06-08-2002 05:44 AM:

i was pretty suprised that no one put death. well... i'm afraid of the dark, snakes- even those fake rubber ones; i get scared juss staring at the pictures too, and spiders.

Posted by Hayama on 06-18-2002 08:27 PM:

im scared of spiders!

Posted by Ladi Jay on 06-18-2002 09:27 PM:

I'm scared of losing my daddy... there are a lot of other things that I'm scared about, but losing my daddy is the scariest thought for me...

I also get scared when I think about bad things that can happen at any second. You noticed that right? That no matter where you are or what you do at anytime, anything bad could happen and you could get hurt, or worse... die... freaks me out when thinking about it and I get goosebumps

Posted by Nojeel on 06-19-2002 11:15 PM:

My fear.. would have to be..losing someone important in my life.. again.. its quite possibly the worst feeling anyone can get feel.. and its straight up hell to go through...

Posted by castle outsider on 07-11-2002 11:38 PM:

im scared of the dark, and im also scared of heights.

dunno why im always scared when i walk down on stairs.

o yea i dont like those small animal things like insects and sutff

Posted by TAIgrr on 07-11-2002 11:58 PM:

being alone in the dark (not my room tho. i feel safe in my room)

insects, ants, crawlers

ghost stories before i go to sleep

and 20-30 yr old mans who stare at me in a horn* way ... =.=;;

Posted by Amanda on 07-13-2002 03:04 AM:

Spiders, off-roading in the desert with a kid that has no fear and you are right next to a cliff, and perverted old men that look at you and make lewd comments.