Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 10 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- Hey girls...um...and guys if yo're weird... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=177)

Posted by WhiteLee on 03-31-2002 12:47 PM:

Hey girls...um...and guys if yo're weird...

How do you do you eye makeup?
Since not all of us are blessed with double-liddedness i was just wondering what you do to look a la gorgeous.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-03-2002 09:14 PM:

seriously!! i am "duck eyed" i need that tape stuff...
neway, u can try different colored eyeliner and see how that works. if ur realli tan, lite colored eyeshadows look good. if ur pale, try dark colors. i get a lot of tips from teen beauty magazines like teen, ym, cosmo girl, etc. just hav fun!!

Posted by WhiteLee on 04-04-2002 12:34 PM:

I have no crease on my lid...so...it's a bit troublesome...

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by annabanana on 04-19-2002 09:59 AM:

You can just draw the double-eyelid on, but you have to use a good-quality sharpened eyeliner. Or you can create the effect with some eyeshadow skills.

Posted by Babu2002 on 04-26-2002 02:19 PM:

My Makeup Secret

Use only Samples and "jacked" makeup.

Posted by idunno on 05-19-2002 06:20 PM:

umm i have double eyelid... i usually juss use eyeliner, mascara and an eyeshadow matchin my outfit ^__^ hehe

Posted by minwooswife on 05-27-2002 09:54 PM:

hmmm.... i have double lid... so i have no clue.... but what my cousin so all the time is like... she tries to put tape on it over night... or she uses something to poke at her eye lid!

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-27-2002 10:13 PM:

because i dont have "double lid" .. i put black or dark eye liner on da bottom edge of mah eyes to make em look bigger..
and sumtimes when i'm feeling "risky" i put da liquid eye liner stuff real thick on da upper part of da skin surroundin mah eyes

Posted by I SAH RANG ME on 05-29-2002 05:16 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
because i dont have "double lid" .. i put black or dark eye liner on da bottom edge of mah eyes to make em look bigger..
and sumtimes when i'm feeling "risky" i put da liquid eye liner stuff real thick on da upper part of da skin surroundin mah eyes

o.O aren`t you supposed to put DARK/BLACK eyeliner on the TOP and LIGHT/WHITE eyeliner on the bottom? cuz if you put dark on the top, it makes your eyes look small but if you put light on the bottom... it makes them look big... i dunno but that`s what i heard...

so far... i have one and a half eyelids~ >_< it sucks... and ya know the inner eyelid? one if bigger than the other so it`s hard for me to put on eyeliner! ergh... my eyes suck... but people tell me i have big eyes... =D [yes i`m sorry... that was a proud moment for me... since i have different sized eyes]

Posted by JuJu on 05-30-2002 02:30 AM:

umm... i have double eyelids buh for those ppl that don't just dont put on eyeliner, because if you use eyeliner on the top lid it only makes your eyes look smaller... so dont... wut i think looks really nice is if you just put a lil shimmer eye shawdow on the eye ridge place (i think its thats wut its called) or if you dont noe wut i mean then its the place rite under your eyebrow... that looks nice... or your can just use a color eyeshawdow on tha part of your eye lid wehre it covers your eye ball ( i serious dont have a name for those parts). buh if you serious want like dark eyeliner on your eyes then go for a chubby stick... and dont line the bottom... i think it closes your eyes... well thats mi advice...