Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- got a new girlfriend? first date mus be good! first kiss must be romantic!!! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1582)

Posted by sweetlove on 05-05-2002 05:11 PM:

Exclamation got a new girlfriend? first date mus be good! first kiss must be romantic!!!

i hate how guys are soo dumb and stupid at these kinda things. most guys don't even realize that the first kiss is very important for grls and that grls would want their first kiss to be very very special. ya kno? guys have to try to make it very very *special*

if mah first kiss isn't in a romantic setting with a romantic mood, with the right guy, etc, i'm going to be realie disappointed!

another thing that pisses me off~ when guys don't even try to make dates as special as possible. for the special *first date* they think that doing the things they regularly do everyday such as shoot pool, norebang is good enough. ewwiee how typical!~ grls mite act like they're okay wid it when they actually wonder why things are so boring and monotonous and not speciale at all. wut about sumthing unique that will make a lasting impression on a grl? sumthing special, please!!

just releasing mah anger out on guyz, so that guyz can learn and treat their grls good and make them feel special ^_____^;;

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-05-2002 08:48 PM:

how would a guy know if it's her first kiss? i'm sure she wouldn't tell him.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-06-2002 09:00 AM:

Uh, if they were dating, and comfortable with each other... I'm sure she'd tell...

And I agree with you sweetlove... guys don't know how much a girl wants their first kiss to be romantic. I already had my first kiss and I wish I could take it back for a better one... I guess guys just don't think romantic... Some do but most don't... Typical boys...

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-06-2002 09:16 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Uh, if they were dating, and comfortable with each other... I'm sure she'd tell...

ah, ok. I would not know a lot in this area seeing as i'm not allowed to date haha -_-. Sorry, i say this too much. Everyone can disregard it.

Posted by tm11 on 05-06-2002 09:23 AM:

heyitsdean is allowed to date. He is a pure playa, he can comment on this.

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 05-17-2002 11:44 AM:

Re: got a new girlfriend? first date mus be good! first kiss must be romantic!!!

quote:
Originally posted by sweetlove
i hate how guys are soo dumb and stupid at these kinda things. most guys don't even realize that the first kiss is very important for grls and that grls would want their first kiss to be very very special. ya kno? guys have to try to make it very very *special*

if mah first kiss isn't in a romantic setting with a romantic mood, with the right guy, etc, i'm going to be realie disappointed!

another thing that pisses me off~ when guys don't even try to make dates as special as possible. for the special *first date* they think that doing the things they regularly do everyday such as shoot pool, norebang is good enough. ewwiee how typical!~ grls mite act like they're okay wid it when they actually wonder why things are so boring and monotonous and not speciale at all. wut about sumthing unique that will make a lasting impression on a grl? sumthing special, please!!

just releasing mah anger out on guyz, so that guyz can learn and treat their grls good and make them feel special ^_____^;;

uh, face the facts: your not the queen of england, so therefore us guys aren't gonna bend over backwatds just to make you feel "special". i know you deserve the best, don't get me wrong, but if your not even humble about it like how u ranted about it in this post, then don't expect it.