Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 13 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sports and Fitness (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=32)
-- Not loosing the breasts? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=306)

Posted by LuvSunghoonie on 04-03-2002 01:57 PM:

Smile Not loosing the breasts?

Hmm well i was wonderin..<-- gurl speakin...
How do i make sure that me doing all this exercise and running wont reduce my chest size? I really dont want to loose it :omg: , but i feel like it's happening, and it's gettin smaller..-__- does anyone else have the same problem?..can some one help?!...*sniff* .....

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-03-2002 02:39 PM:

you probably lost some fat...u didnt lose any breast size...you are jus thinkin that u did and it looks smaller when u think it's gettin smaller...like a guy thinks that they lost muscle mass and looks smaller because they havent worked out for a month..

muhaha did i even make sense?

Posted by krnxswat on 04-03-2002 03:07 PM:

hmm arent ur breasts supposed to get bigger when u work out?
haha maybe ure just losing weight or something.. heh.. haha go see a doctor or something

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-03-2002 03:17 PM:

workin out and excersins different...

and eat lotta vitamins..esp. broccoli

Posted by krnxswat on 04-03-2002 03:24 PM:

yuCk i dont lyke broccoliS.. they taste bad..
but i lyke broccolis on tang soo yook..

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-03-2002 04:36 PM:

dude did i tell u to eat broccolis? you're not da one that wants bigger breasts

Posted by krnxswat on 04-03-2002 05:13 PM:

haha yo im juss saing i dont lyke broccolis..
chiLl

Posted by -jzn- on 04-03-2002 07:26 PM:

If you're really workin out hard, it could be that your chest (pectoral muscles, not breasts) is getting bigger and making your breasts look small in comparison. Aerobic exercise would make you lose fat, but I'm not sure if breasts are affected by that... even though breasts are like all fat.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-05-2002 08:02 PM:

breasts are all fat neway and wen u work out u lose fat from ALL OVER ur body, so ur bound to lose some there. sorri to say

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-06-2002 11:05 AM:

it makes it more firm & round... :thumbup:

Posted by LuvSunghoonie on 04-06-2002 04:04 PM:

Smile

Thanx for repling, the suggestions and comments!

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-16-2002 10:51 PM:

i want round breasts.... broccoli here i come..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-28-2002 02:11 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
dude did i tell u to eat broccolis? you're not da one that wants bigger breasts

ahhhhhhhhh hahahahahaahahaha...... LMAO...... LMAO!!! haha i'm sorry i read that and i was just cracking up~

well yea. if you didn't regularly exercise and you start to. you loose a little breast size..... you notice.... how the women body builders and the women runners don't have much of a chest... there you go.... just make sure.. you eat enough uhm... calories or fat to balance out all the stuff you lose when you exercise....