Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Food (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=33)
-- Quick eacy asian recipe.... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=13226)

Posted by AzNmAgE on 07-20-2003 04:57 AM:

Quick eacy asian recipe....

ok, i work at a country club in the kitchen as a "summer intern" and the sous chef asked me for a recipe(asian) thats quick and easy that can b made in less than 5 minutes...help me out here ppl.....thanx ^_^

Posted by tm11 on 07-20-2003 06:32 AM:

minute rice, haha.

Posted by NaRa JjAnG on 07-20-2003 04:21 PM:

cup of ramen....pour the water and wait....and then ur done~

www.xanga.com/choi127

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 07-20-2003 06:09 PM:

Chicken Biryani

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by MaGiKToToRo on 07-21-2003 03:22 AM:

hehe i make this all the time 4 breakfast ^^;;

put 4 cups of rice in a frying pan.... make sure the pan is coated with some butter or "Pam" so the rice doesn't stick..... when the rice is in the pan, add 2 table spoons of butter. Use ur spatchula to turn the rice so that the butter melts and coats the rice... wait 4 minutes or until the butter is melted, then add lots of soy sauce.... there should be enough so that the rice turns from a light yellow to a light or dark brown (depending on how much soysauce is usd." when the rice is brown, turn down the fire a littlebit so u dont burn the rice (it gets all crusty and gross). Finally u can add some cut garlic, onions or meat, depending on what u like. I usually add some chopped up hard boiled eggs... its pretty good. after u add ur vegatables and ur meat (the meat should be cooked befor putting it into the rice) put it in a serving bowl. if u want u can add a little bit of garlic powder, on top. Stir it in the bowl and serve hot.

*This would make a good side dish for barbecued chicken or tocino*

hehehe i hope this helps u out.... it shouldn take any longer than 5 minutes

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-21-2003 05:49 AM:

rice a roni "oriental" style.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 07-21-2003 07:01 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

rice a roni "oriental" style.

haha, rice a roni actually takes like 20 minutes to cook though i think. unless there is some sort of microwave version i do not know about.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-21-2003 08:17 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
haha, rice a roni actually takes like 20 minutes to cook though i think. unless there is some sort of microwave version i do not know about.

oh foreal? I haven't had rice a roni in a million years so i'm probably incorrect about the timing lol

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by niggoreanboi on 07-21-2003 09:47 PM:

rice, kimchi, hot pepper paste, spam or shrimp or what ever and fry them all together got yourself a korean fried rice

hot rice, butter, soy sauce, seseme oil, and raw egg and mix it together :)

Posted by Queeny on 07-21-2003 10:19 PM:

u can make sushi...either get fish and fillet it and roll it up with seaweed and rice...or u get cut up crab meat put some avocado in it ..put seseame seeds on the rice and roll it...very good and only takes about 10 minutes...

if ur lookin for more of a small meal...then make tonkatsu
filleted pork season it wit salt and pepper...dip it into flour..egg...then bread crumbs...um...
cook it in oil under medium heat for about 5-7 minutes...
drain the oil...and just make some rice and a small salad..with ketchup and mayo sauce....and have tonkatsu sauce too =D

dats simple enough i believe..all under 15 minutes

Posted by MaGiKToToRo on 07-23-2003 06:27 AM:

hehehe heres another one.... i hope this helps too.... i usually make this for dinner or lunch sometimes

teriyaki fish:

get 1 filet of fish, u know the ones with the "V" shape. Put it in a bowl. Take a lemon and cut it in half. Take half the lemon and squeeze the juice onto one side of the filet. Make sure to rub in all the juice into the fish to give it flavor. Do the same for the other side of the filet using the other half of the lemon. After both sides are covered with lemon juice, add garlic powder to each side of the fish. Each side should be at least half covered with the garlic powder. Leave the fish in the bowl, and add 2 and a half tablespoons of butter to the frying pan. Wait 8 minutes or until the butter is simmering. then add 5 table spoons of teriyaki sauce to the pan. Mix the butter in with the teriyaki. wait till it simmers then add the fish. let each side cook evenly until each side turns dark brown. After the fish is cooked, put it on a plate. Use ur leftover sauce in the pan and drizzel some sauce on the fish. Add some barley or bay leaves on top of the fish for decoration, add some fried rice (SEE FRIED RICE ), or white rice. If there is any leftover sauce dribble a little bit on the rice. Barley soup goes well with the meal. Serve white wine as a drink. Then for dessert, hot apple pie with icream on top. Melt suger and turn it into carmel, the drizzle the carmel onto the icecream and apple pie in a "wave" formation. If u want u can add some powdered sugar on the side.

umm... this might take 5-10 minutes okay?

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Posted by saranghae on 07-25-2003 01:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiKToToRo
hehe i make this all the time 4 breakfast ^^;;

put 4 cups of rice in a frying pan.... make sure the pan is coated with some butter or "Pam" so the rice doesn't stick..... when the rice is in the pan, add 2 table spoons of butter. Use ur spatchula to turn the rice so that the butter melts and coats the rice... wait 4 minutes or until the butter is melted, then add lots of soy sauce.... there should be enough so that the rice turns from a light yellow to a light or dark brown (depending on how much soysauce is usd." when the rice is brown, turn down the fire a littlebit so u dont burn the rice (it gets all crusty and gross). Finally u can add some cut garlic, onions or meat, depending on what u like. I usually add some chopped up hard boiled eggs... its pretty good. after u add ur vegatables and ur meat (the meat should be cooked befor putting it into the rice) put it in a serving bowl. if u want u can add a little bit of garlic powder, on top. Stir it in the bowl and serve hot.

*This would make a good side dish for barbecued chicken or tocino*

hehehe i hope this helps u out.... it shouldn take any longer than 5 minutes

mmm.. that sounds so good.. i gotta try it out ^^