Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- blue hair highlight (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3121)

Posted by SwEeT lIl AzN on 07-13-2002 09:02 PM:

blue hair highlight

hey pplz. i was think bout highlighting mah hair blue or streal it or sumthing but i'm not sure if it'll look good so do any of ya no any good brand or where they would sell temparaliy blue highlight thing. Or wat other color woul be good to use

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-13-2002 09:51 PM:

hmm..this should go in the Fashion forum.

But anyways...

I don't know anything about hair coloring... But blue is a pretty flashy color to use... :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-13-2002 10:55 PM:

Ooo... blue highlights ey??? I always wanted to do that... I saw someone do that and it looks good... I liked it alot... I think I wanna do it too... not now though... go for it... And there are a lot of brand names that are selling that now... But if you really want it to look good, I suggest going to a salon...

Posted by saranghae on 07-13-2002 11:05 PM:

haha... i had a dream of me having blue highlights... actually i think it looks pretty kewl.

Posted by ajy on 07-13-2002 11:32 PM:

Wink

nah man, looks better with orange highlights

Posted by MellowYellow on 07-14-2002 12:02 AM:

i suggest getting it done professionally... if you want it permanent

uhm...but you mentioned temporary.. i always thought the spray kind was okay for temp stuff... they sell that at party stores and stuff...

and oh also... hair mascara... but it looks gunky if you don't do it right.... and sometimes even if you do... lol

Posted by tea on 07-14-2002 01:21 AM:

if u dunno what ur doin..get it professionally done...i remember i dyed my hair for the first time, it was all uneven haha...it looked like the nastiest shit in the world....but now i have more experience with it and i do it myself...no need to spend a grip load of money at the salon

Posted by Nojeel on 07-15-2002 06:23 PM:

use the color spray for your hair.. they come off with water..and you can see how it looks on you

Posted by krnxswat on 07-15-2002 07:30 PM:

moved to fashion forums.

Posted by junjinluber33 on 07-16-2002 01:46 AM:

i always wanted to dye mai hair either....

black blue w/ blue streaks...OR
black red w/ red streaks

buh i've seen a couple people with it so iuno anymore~ haha~ i wanted to be unique buh i guess some people beat me to it eh?

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 07-30-2002 05:13 AM:

i've alwaize wanted blue or purple highlights unless u noe wut ur doing, get it professionally done at a salon. if u hav experience dying hair, u can alwaize buy the cheap lil hair dyes from drugstores or sumtin.

Posted by krnxtina on 08-01-2002 03:55 AM:

hey... blue highlight? well... i dunno if there's HIGHLIGHTS
for blue.. but i kno their's coting...
nd it doesn't look good on black hair.. if u're gonna do something like that... do purple.. it looks good on mai friends nd mai sister.
blue.. it looks black... nd when it washes out.. it's like dirty green..
yuk... juss get purple.. it's nice... ^-^ or wine iz good too
well.. juss a suggestion~

e.mail: krnxtina@hanmail.net