Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 22 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Experience (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=18)
-- whats the one most memorable experience you had? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1731)

Posted by micron on 05-09-2002 11:55 AM:

whats the one most memorable experience you had?

Posted by seung ju on 05-09-2002 12:25 PM:

meeting the love of my life. its quite an experience to feel this way about someone. almost overwhelming.

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 05-09-2002 03:13 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
meeting the love of my life. its quite an experience to feel this way about someone. almost overwhelming.

i agree i know the feeling and its great! hehehe.

Posted by Zero-Sen on 05-09-2002 03:59 PM:

riding a bike down a hill at a 75 degree angle with out brakes then hitting a fence flying and hitting a air-conditioning unit, being dragged into the house and being smaketh downeth upon by my mother. muahaha, best ride EVER.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-09-2002 04:52 PM:

riding a rOller cOaster fOr da first time..

i was sOo scared of em..and so i would never ride dem..

da first time i went to 6 flags..i was like..its gonna be a waste of money..den i rode batman..and one white colored one dat started wit a C..althO i was scared in da seats...i was sOo happy dat i actually rode a roller coaster .. da feeling was great..it made me feel all big and grown up

Posted by sangxjin on 05-11-2002 05:42 PM:

realizing that im a man

Props To Huby

Posted by Alchemist on 05-11-2002 06:34 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
realizing that im a man

haha some ppl are still confused

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 05-16-2002 02:07 PM:

there's a lot. i remember the loma prieta earthquake in '89. i remember crying at preskool cuz i didn't noe ne english and there were no azn pplz there. i remember the first time i rode stealth at great america i remember hearing mai first kpop song! hehe. wow there are lotz...the one that stands out a lot is the first time i got stung by a bee.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-18-2002 06:31 AM:

I've had so many memorable experiences... sad ones, happy ones, embarrassing ones... haha... so many!!!

Hmm, I'll tell you an embarrassing one!!! I was at a big volleyball tournament and I had to use the bathroom... Haha.. they only had portable potties so I went there. ECK!!! I went in and I told my little cousin to watch in case people come and open the door. When I was peeing, my stupid lil' cousin came and shook the door really hard... It had a loose lock to the door unlocked. I didn't notice so I was about to get up and pull my pants up. Right then, I really cute guy walks in in me. I sat back down and yelled. AHHHH! It was so embarrassing! haha

Posted by LoveDrama on 05-19-2002 01:58 PM:

Don't play with Fire Ants!

When I was a little kid there used to be a dozen of black ants in my backyard and I would play with them with my shovels. I pick them up, squished them, I think I remember my mom telling me I used to eat them^^ A few years past and I was about 5 years old. Fire ant colonies started invading my backyard and no more black ants. Back then nieighbors didn't know they started making colonies in are area. So when I first set eyes on them I was like cool I'm gonna pick up a couple of these suckers and play with them. I went up to the ant colony and shoved my hand right in the entrance. They climbed up my arm, all over my neck, and in my shirt. It wasn't a pretty sight after that..I vividly remember my hand so swollen, it was as large as my older brother.

Posted by krnxswat on 05-19-2002 02:47 PM:

one day in my house,This girl was taking a ddong, and she forgot to lock the door. and stupidly, i forgot to knock on the door either. and i opened the door all the way. and her face would be like this + + + .. luckily she didnt scream, and good thing i didnt see anything. and i just closed the door and left. after that experience, i never forgot to knock on the door

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 05-27-2002 09:50 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
one day in my house,This girl was taking a ddong, and she forgot to lock the door. and stupidly, i forgot to knock on the door either. and i opened the door all the way. and her face would be like this + + + .. luckily she didnt scream, and good thing i didnt see anything. and i just closed the door and left. after that experience, i never forgot to knock on the door

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by micron on 05-28-2002 02:56 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

haha. who was it? jihye or eun jung nuna?

Posted by krnxswat on 05-28-2002 03:50 AM:

it was some othe girl
.guest..
haha =d

Posted by annabanana on 05-30-2002 02:42 AM:

one of the most memorable experience would be seeing the ocean for the first time. that was tite.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-30-2002 09:46 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
riding a bike down a hill at a 75 degree angle with out brakes then hitting a fence flying and hitting a air-conditioning unit, being dragged into the house and being smaketh downeth upon by my mother. muahaha, best ride EVER.

[B]haha... reminds me of something else I did just this last weekend!!! We call it my homerun!!! Anyways, I was gonna ride a scooter down a hill. This was my first time riding a scooter downt the hill. So I got on top of the road and started going down the hill on the scooter... Everything was going well. When I reached the bottom... I was like, OH SHIT... HOW DO YOU STOP THIS THING...? I looked to the side and there was grass... so I was like, Okai, I'll jump onto the grass so I won't have such a hard fall. So I did... and it broke my fall... but I slid a fricken 3 feet... It was so hilarious!!! You shoulda been there... I was laughing at myself too! It was bad...

Posted by Nojeel on 06-27-2002 10:45 PM:

i would have to agree with most people in there..would have to be when i met my first love..it is an experience that carries on with you forever..it's tragic though..when the person that gave you the most memorable moment in your life..passes away..

you never know whats going to happen..it's better to cherish what you have right now..then think about what could happen in the future..

Posted by aznkid1008 on 06-28-2002 02:53 AM:

lets see it would hav 2 be when i broke my shoulder
i felt alot and i mean alot of pain. i dont want to go into graphics of what my shoulder did but i needed surgery for it. i think it is safe to say i cursed more in those minutes then i usually do in a year (for those who kno me thats alot). yea i got a nice big scar from it to so i dont think im goin 2 forget that any time soon.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by TAIgrr on 06-28-2002 03:10 AM:

huk.. k, i wanna erase this memory..

you know how guys dont wear anything in boxers, cause thats the whole point of boxers..

but anyway.
my brother came into my room with his boxers on, cause he was getting ready to sleep in like an hour

well, he sat down on my bed like woohyuk:

and i turned around to talk with him AND
i could see his "2 gongs and kkochi" all clearly! :omg:
huk =.=;; not pleasant..

after that incident, i always yelled at him to go wear pants whenever he came into my room with just boxers on

THAT DORK. my frqn innocent eyes!

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-28-2002 03:19 AM:

puhaha...i did that once to mom
i thought that was your bigass sig