Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 16 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Dance (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47)
-- mOshing... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7723)

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 11-10-2002 12:15 AM:

Talking mOshing...

any1 here been 2 a rock concert and went moshing b4? if u have... did u lyk it? its pretty crazie out der! it seems lyk der are lots of ravers and breakers here and da ppl who just dance fuh fun but i habent reallie read anything about rockers...

as 4 meeh! i went 2 a rock concert in korea last summer in SoYoSan... it was crazy! there were lots of americans there too! and i nearly got stepped/trampled on a couple million tymz... but it is so stress-relieving! jumpin around not caring... har har!

and if u are guna go to a rock concert anytym soon... go with a LOT of ppl and be careful! =)

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-10-2002 12:56 AM:

Re: mOshing...

bah i'm scared mother fuckers can bump into me n u'll see a lil skinny ass motha fukka fly in the air u got me twisted to see me in a mosh pit

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 11-12-2002 02:25 AM:

if you crazy enough to go into a moshing pit. . . man it's war in there, all i know is that my friend decided to go in one (while i stood away from the pit) and well let's just say he couldn't get out until it was over if you know what i mean

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by castle outsider on 11-12-2002 05:23 AM:

man thats crazy...

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 11-12-2002 06:01 AM:

yia mai bOi freNdz mayd shur dat i was in da middle of a huge group sho i was protected... grlz if ur guna go moshing tayk LOTS of freNdz! as i said b4~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 11-12-2002 09:05 PM:

i wouldn't have no problem "moshing" with girls
just kidding~

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 11-16-2002 11:09 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*
i wouldn't have no problem "moshing" with girls
just kidding~

ahahaha~!! den again most boiz wouldnt? tsk tsk* oppa... hehe

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-17-2002 04:32 AM:

i've never been to a rock concert but i wud luv to go to one!! but i'm kinda scared of the mosh pits cuz they're so violent...and freaky...there are mean and angry pplz in there!! u cud get hurt quite seriously. but if ur the one doin the pushin and shovin, i guess it's fun haha

Posted by saranghae on 11-17-2002 05:30 AM:

i wanna try one ^^ haha. but it looks scary... and people in there... are really pushy.

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 11-17-2002 05:07 PM:

i've been in a mosh pit, it's fun pickin on the smaller guys but when someone who bigger stronger comes i just leave. It's pretty scary though because everyone is crazy and you getting tossed around like salad . But i don't go into them much anymore because last time i went a guy like broke his wrist or something because someone bumped him and he fell and some one jumped on his arm .... yeah so i'm scared now

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 11-17-2002 08:48 PM:

hehehe this reminds me of my middle school days when i use to go to rock/alternative concerts. i was KINDA in a mosh pit... except i was trying to get out of it..... i didnt wanna get hurt!! lolz

Posted by saranghae on 11-18-2002 05:46 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
But i don't go into them much anymore because last time i went a guy like broke his wrist or something because someone bumped him and he fell and some one jumped on his arm .... yeah so i'm scared now

ouch... ouch ><"

Posted by ajy on 12-16-2002 03:23 AM:

was in one at ozzfest...

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 12-17-2002 01:15 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
was in one at ozzfest...

you probably got ur ass kicked around heh heh

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 12-17-2002 02:17 AM:

i went to a punk concert with some moshing. my friend said it was pretty tame but people started swinging their arms and kicking furiously. im surprised nobody started any fights.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by ajy on 12-17-2002 01:41 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i went to a punk concert with some moshing. my friend said it was pretty tame but people started swinging their arms and kicking furiously. im surprised nobody started any fights.

in real moshpits your not supposed to punch.