Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 15 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- lets make a connection (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2206)

Posted by marvinOPPA on 05-29-2002 07:09 PM:

lets make a connection

wassop ppl...i believe im duh newest super-mod to duh team and i just wanna kno if we can all make a connection thru friends or family or where we/you live or have lived at....nah sayin? so yea ill be duh first to start.....im originally from no.cali a lil place called PALO ALTO.....ive also lived on duh east coast.....in nyack, fort lee palisades park and flushing....lets see if we can make sum connections aight?...thankz

Posted by bigChubuff on 05-30-2002 01:15 AM:

what duh hell you sayin

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 05-30-2002 02:42 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
what duh hell you sayin

hahahahah

who do you know from palo alto? (hahah i know its a broad question)

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by sangxjin on 05-30-2002 03:20 AM:

i live in Fort Lee..

where in fort lee did u live?

Props To Huby

Posted by Alchemist on 05-30-2002 08:03 PM:

I used to live in Little Italy in the Bronx. Then I moved to Rocland in the suburbs because of these "bad influences" in the city

Posted by marvinOPPA on 05-30-2002 09:03 PM:

from pa

i kno ppl from gunn high skool and paly high skool....if u gonna ask me about a2k guys.....dey all a bunch of scrubs to me....anybody else i kno....i graduated year of 2000 so tell me who u kno....

Posted by marvinOPPA on 05-30-2002 09:44 PM:

webstation

i dunno too many ppl in fort lee other den the heads dat chill at webstation....i lived right by the 7-11 next to the fort lee high skooll.....if u kno ppl from webstation....i prolly kno them or they kno me.....aight?

Posted by huby40 on 05-30-2002 09:49 PM:

lived in irvington thats next to tarrytown. then in the middle of 2nd grade i moved across the tpz bridge to west nyack, thats in rockland county.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-30-2002 10:01 PM:

i was born in carson/torrance, kali...moved to vegas when i was like...not even a year old...havent lived anywhere since...

btw..my skool's name is palo verde...means green stick..so i'm guessing palo alto means tall stick ^^

Posted by marvinOPPA on 05-30-2002 10:12 PM:

palo alto

palo is actually the old spanish word for tree not stick....palo alto means tall tree and palo verde is green tree....jus a minor correction =D

Posted by sangxjin on 05-31-2002 01:41 AM:

wow..i went to webstation alot Marvinhyung..maybe i saw you without even knowing.

Props To Huby

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 05-31-2002 06:25 AM:

i remember that sheet.. webstation was like cheers.. where everybody knows your name.. those were the days huh marv

i grew up in queens baby.. elmhurst.. went to ps 89!
then moved to corona.. is 227!
then to little neck ny is 93!
then to new roc in westchester new rochelle hs baby!
then to wcc! haha ghetto

now im in SF and back in ny for summer.. sweet.. if yall in westchester ny.. holla...

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by uNiece on 06-01-2002 05:05 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
i was born in carson/torrance, kali...moved to vegas when i was like...not even a year old...havent lived anywhere since...

Cool~ I live 30 minutes by freeway to the south bay area. I was born in Gardena, the ghetto little city right next to carson and torrance. also lived like a year each in each of those three cities before permanently moving into the town i'm in now (not mentioning... sorry)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 06-02-2002 08:50 AM:

wow i wuz born in fremont and i live in newark. hmm...i dun think i noe neone from palo alto tho...but fremont, union city, newark, and san jose i do

Posted by marvinOPPA on 06-02-2002 12:06 PM:

coo

i kno sum ppl from fremont.....kayeun kim is a old friend of mine.....but i aint talk to her in a while............