Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 10 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- non-korean stars style (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3166)

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-15-2002 08:03 PM:

non-korean stars style

which stars/celebrities [non-korean] do u think have the best style?

i like ashanti's style! in her "happy" video, i like the clothes she was wearing. she dresses very classy, sexy, but not slutty!

i also like J.Lo's style when she's dressed down. i think she looks better without the whole sexy look. like at the MTV awards 2 years ago, i really liked her white casual outfit. i think she looks better like dat! she also have some cute clothes dat she designed for her own clothing line.

Posted by TAIgrr on 07-16-2002 02:25 AM:

i thought beyonce's style was good
kinda slutty at times.. but its sexy.. and glamorous.

Posted by MellowYellow on 07-16-2002 07:55 AM:

uh... well no pics but i like Avril's style.... cute.. punky.. and NOT slutty.. at all... lol ..... and i don't think it's going to be... atleast i hope not...

and guys... i like The Stroke's style... lol..... the whole masking tape grunge look..nice.. lmao.. Phantom Planet is same but cleaner

Dido and nelly furtado have okay styles too

ohhhhhh but norah jones ... she has this kinda.. moodyish style going on... and i like it... like.. she looks .. dresses... yea all that.... looks real mature

plus... pink... she has the coolest hair styles

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-16-2002 04:34 PM:

I really like Ashanti's first outfit up there... It's cute and sexy at the same time... But iono if I'd ever wear that anywhere... I mean, I don't see people dressing up like that everyday and I'd look so totally wierd... Again, I'd probably wear something more casual... or a clubbing look...

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-16-2002 04:38 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I really like Ashanti's first outfit up there... It's cute and sexy at the same time... But iono if I'd ever wear that anywhere... I mean, I don't see people dressing up like that everyday and I'd look so totally wierd... Again, I'd probably wear something more casual... or a clubbing look...

yeah i agree wit u! i wldnt wear that anywhere... it wld have to be a special occasion. maybe if i were a star, i wld wear it in a music video or a TV appearance!

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 07-19-2002 12:18 AM:

ashanti is realli cool! i dunno, i haven't paid much attention to her music vids tho cuz i just listen to her music...but i like her outfit in the 2nd pic. casual and sexy, but not slutty.
i dunno...beyonce has sum of the WEIRDEST outfits and hair styles. she's cool and all, but did y'all see her in the bootylicious remix? weird...but it's interesting in a way. she's like street sexy.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-19-2002 02:19 AM:

american female stars for the most part wear slutty outfits

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Teddyz_Gurl on 07-19-2002 05:28 AM:

Yeah, I was gonna say Ashanti even before I clicked.

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-19-2002 05:30 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Teddyz_Gurl
Yeah, I was gonna say Ashanti even before I clicked.

hehehe coincidence

Posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 09-15-2002 07:21 AM:

best dressed non korean female celebs:
-jennifer aniston
-gwyneth paltrow
-sarah jessica parker
-sarah michelle gellar

..thats my opinion..