Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- who makes the decisions in your family? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11333)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 03-15-2003 02:16 AM:

who makes the decisions in your family?

more like...does your mom rule, or your dad?

in my house, i'd hav to say my mom. my dad does most of the work, but when it comes to decisions about my sister or me going out and stuff, he always says "ask your mom." i think he's scared of her temper haha

Posted by merdawg on 03-15-2003 02:54 AM:

no one makes a decision by themselves. wenever they have to make a big decision....they always talk about it. i hear them from my room talking about the pros and cons of their ideas.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 03-15-2003 03:32 AM:

My mom usllay meaks the decisions in my house... my dad just goes with it unless he is really against it... but for big plans they always talk it out... and it always takes a long time

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by saranghae on 03-15-2003 03:52 AM:

both my parents have to agree.. but it leans towards my dad. its like when i ask them to go somewhere.. the say "ask your dad" "ask your mom" and then that goes on forever =/

Posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 03-15-2003 03:55 AM:

in my house everyone makes decisions. like i get to choose my clothes and my mom and dad get to tell me what time to be home and that it would be a good idea to get a job. i get to decide to take out the garbage or empty the dishwasher and they decide that i should do both. thank you democracy.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-15-2003 06:35 AM:

my Daddy... everything and anything he says is final... he has the last say on everything that goes on in our household... tradition I guess?

Posted by castle outsider on 03-15-2003 06:57 AM:

parents. i ask them if were gonna do anyhting and theyll be like..what would you want to do? in a way thatll make any teen get into a fetal position and cry..haha not really..juss yea..they make the decisions

Posted by niggoreanboi on 03-16-2003 07:57 AM:

dad

Posted by eddiee on 03-16-2003 04:36 PM:

i make the decisions.

Posted by rhymester* on 03-16-2003 05:19 PM:

my sisters..my mother usually asks them for their opnions, and they give her their advice and what she should do. i guess its more like an open discussion thing.

Posted by merc on 03-22-2003 03:46 AM:

father without a doubt.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 03-23-2003 09:18 AM:

my bro. hahahaha. =X he can actually over rule my parent's decision and they have no saying in it. its funny.

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*