Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 24 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- Do any of you... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=72)

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-29-2002 05:00 PM:

Do any of you...

Do you get along with your sisters/brothers really well? I do... We do everything together and I feel as if they are my best friends who I know will never backstab me, make me feel dumb, and will always be there... I dunno but all my friends say that they don't get along with their sisters/brothers and it just seems wierd to me... I dunno... :huh:

Posted by krnxswat on 03-29-2002 05:58 PM:

i get along with my sisters..^^
i have 2 older sisters.. hehe
i get to joke round wid them, and they keep me from getting bored..
but they can b realli a pain in the butt sometimes..^^;

Posted by Yupkki MEL on 03-30-2002 07:11 AM:

my lil sis can be a pain once in awhile but i think we get along pretty good.

Posted by hyunnie03 on 03-30-2002 04:40 PM:

my lil brother gets on my nerves but he's only 4

Posted by WhiteLee on 03-30-2002 06:46 PM:

I get along with my sister most of the time.
She's older.
Sometimes we're both in funky moods and don't talk much, but hey we all go thru that.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by JuBiLee on 03-30-2002 09:44 PM:

Re: Do any of you...

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I dunno but all my friends say that they don't get along with their sisters/brothers and it just seems wierd to me... I dunno... :huh:

yeh i find it weird too

i have 4 older sisters and we get along very well
its pretty cool
its more fun with them sometimes

Posted by Hayama on 03-31-2002 06:00 AM:

nope.. i dont get along with any of my siblings. they're all evil! pure evil! i've tried getting along with them once.. didnt work out coz if i try to be nice to them then they'll start saying sh*t and stuff.. they get mad over the smallest things.. they're all very annoying! they're all abusive! i also hate the fact that when they're around other ppls.. they act all nice and stuff.. but then when no ones around they start yelling at the top of their lungs. ahhhhh i hate that!!

yea so basically i dun get along with any of them. ive tried.. didnt work.. so i'ma move out soon so that i dun ever have to put up with them any more. its not jus them that i want to get away from...its ALL of my relatives! the guy relatives at least.. but yea.. i have the most fucked up family! but its okie

Posted by tamoose on 03-31-2002 09:19 AM:

sometimes i do...sometimes i don't..

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-31-2002 01:06 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Hayama
i also hate the fact that when they're around other ppls.. they act all nice and stuff.. but then when no ones around they start yelling at the top of their lungs. ahhhhh i hate that!!

True...

Posted by krnxswat on 03-31-2002 01:25 PM:

quote:
so i'ma move out soon so that i dun ever have to put up with them any more.

haha once u move out.. ure gonna start missing them ^^;

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-31-2002 01:42 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

haha once u move out.. ure gonna start missing them ^^;

That's so true... That's what all my aunts always tell me...

Posted by bigChubuff on 03-31-2002 02:00 PM:

quote:
nope.. i dont get along with any of my siblings. they're all evil! pure evil! i've tried getting along with them once.. didnt work out coz if i try to be nice to them then they'll start saying sh*t and stuff.. they get mad over the smallest things.. they're all very annoying! they're all abusive! i also hate the fact that when they're around other ppls.. they act all nice and stuff.. but then when no ones around they start yelling at the top of their lungs. ahhhhh i hate that!!

yea so basically i dun get along with any of them. ive tried.. didnt work.. so i'ma move out soon so that i dun ever have to put up with them any more. its not jus them that i want to get away from...its ALL of my relatives! the guy relatives at least.. but yea.. i have the most fucked up family! but its okie

how many of them do u have?

Posted by i<3 jusun oppa on 03-31-2002 04:14 PM:

i hab a 7 yr old bro..
he criez bowt ebryding.
i hate him. hez kyoot sumtymz.
..not realli.

Posted by Jet on 03-31-2002 07:01 PM:

my brother is 24 and i'm 22. he lives in japan. i miss him a lot.

treasure your siblings. they can be the best friends you ever have.

my sister passed away. i don't know what it's like to have a sister. for those who have sisters, i'm very envious of you all. i haven't seen my brother for 2 years. i miss him every day.

for those who still live with your siblings, try to look for the good in it. when this time passes, you'll miss it too.

i wish i could go back and change things...

Posted by Hayama on 04-01-2002 09:35 AM:

well i have 4 brothers (2 younger and 2 older) and one older sister. and .. i dun think i'll miss them much. trust me.. you guys duno who they are!! you guys are soo lucky you dont know them! but like i said.. they're evil. i wont miss them. no worries bout that..

and Jet.. im sorries to hear that your sister died. u can have mines if u want . heh.. so why is ur brother in japan for? is he in the army or something?

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-02-2002 06:28 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Jet
my brother is 24 and i'm 22. he lives in japan. i miss him a lot.

treasure your siblings. they can be the best friends you ever have.

my sister passed away. i don't know what it's like to have a sister. for those who have sisters, i'm very envious of you all. i haven't seen my brother for 2 years. i miss him every day.

for those who still live with your siblings, try to look for the good in it. when this time passes, you'll miss it too.

i wish i could go back and change things...

Hey, I know... I'll be your sister... I've always wanted an older brother... Seriously... I'm the oldest and I don't know how it's like to have older siblings.... :sad:

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-04-2002 07:29 PM:

i used to get along wit mai lil sis ok, but starting from wen she wuz in 6th grd she turned into a major BITCH. i hate her. neone hu misses their sibs or hu wants a lil sis can hav mine--i'll sell her for a quarter. not a good deal, tho--u'll regret it. i used to want an older bro, but now i just wanna be an only child. y the hell wud neone want sibs?? if u get bored thaz wut the tv and comp are for!

Posted by angel on 04-07-2002 07:42 AM:

i dont get along with my older brother at all. i get along ok with my lil brother but hes 5 so he can get annoying sometimes. but i guess when we're older, we'll get along better? thats what some ppl say to me...

Posted by Chunsah_Jenny on 04-11-2002 01:21 PM:

most if the time i do, but i have this older sister(1 year older) she can be a pain sometimes just because she is older she thinks she can tell me what to do....ooh yeah, she and my younger sister always gang up on me(i'm in the middle)......

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-16-2002 06:28 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i used to get along wit mai lil sis ok, but starting from wen she wuz in 6th grd she turned into a major BITCH. i hate her. neone hu misses their sibs or hu wants a lil sis can hav mine--i'll sell her for a quarter. not a good deal, tho--u'll regret it. i used to want an older bro, but now i just wanna be an only child. y the hell wud neone want sibs?? if u get bored thaz wut the tv and comp are for!

siblings can understand and share the pain when you're having family problems.. like if your parents are getting a divorce for eg. i have no siblings and when my parents got divorced it was hard for me.
although ur sis is a 'bitch' or seems like one, people do change and can get better ^^ no matter what, these people are your family, they're around you, they help shape the person you are today. even though i dislike my dad sometimes, i respect him, coz he's part of who i am.