Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- Trouble's brewin' (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11917)

Posted by Outcaste on 04-24-2003 04:32 PM:

Angry Trouble's brewin'

Yes, this involves Tiff/Liah again.

I seem to have beef with her boyfriend. Everytime I make one small comment on my Xanga bout her, not really an insult, Calvin takes it to heart, and thinks I'm dissing her, and tells me to f**k off.

I'm tired of this shyt. Soon enough, Tiff is gonna side with him and I'm gonna lose an important friend. And this guy, once he figures out where I live, or where he can meet up with me, is gonna beat me up, or probably get his friends on me. I THINK I can hold my own against this guy, but maybe 10 guys ganging up on one? Sure, them's fair odds, aren't they?

~sigh~ I just don't even wanna fight him though. I feel I did nothing wrong. Tiffany comments about other ppl too, even me. Why can't I?

Is there a way to end this without a dispute?

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-24-2003 05:31 PM:

ah the misunderstood friend.

ey man.. like i said before.. if its not worth it.. forget it. if it is then do what you gotta do. sounds like bullshit to me from the very beginning. just tell them to fuck off and forget the drama that comes along with those two. cuz thats what it is. h.s. drama.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-24-2003 06:00 PM:

I don't know anything from before but from the sound of this...

-maybe, you shouldn't even be writing things about her in your xanga
_______-anyone can twist your words around and make it beef

-if Tiff is really your friend, she'd tell her bf what's up between you and her

-if you're tired of this sh*t, what are you doing still wandering around it?

ok, I've replied to what I've heard... if this has already been said, it must be something to consider... or, if I don't even know the whole story BEFORE what you just explained that has to do WITH this part, then I'll just shut up and you don't have to listen.
----------

btw, how do you indent?

Posted by twinkie on 04-24-2003 09:18 PM:

how old are you guys?

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 04-24-2003 09:27 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
ah the misunderstood friend.

ey man.. like i said before.. if its not worth it.. forget it. if it is then do what you gotta do. sounds like bullshit to me from the very beginning. just tell them to fuck off and forget the drama that comes along with those two. cuz thats what it is. h.s. drama.

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
I don't know anything from before but from the sound of this...

-maybe, you shouldn't even be writing things about her in your xanga
_______-anyone can twist your words around and make it beef

-if Tiff is really your friend, she'd tell her bf what's up between you and her

-if you're tired of this sh*t, what are you doing still wandering around it?

ok, I've replied to what I've heard... if this has already been said, it must be something to consider... or, if I don't even know the whole story BEFORE what you just explained that has to do WITH this part, then I'll just shut up and you don't have to listen.
----------

btw, how do you indent?

agree with both of u.... maybe u should write less about tiff on your xanga, u don't have to put up everything on it, talk to Cal about it or Tiff.

Michelle- he's uhh.. i think 17 tiff is 15 but u knew dat

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by on 04-24-2003 09:30 PM:

How about you just quit being a loser, stop interfering in other people's business, , leave someone's girl alone, and just move on.