Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 27 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- ::marriage and kids:: (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5898)

Posted by Ladi Jay on 09-27-2002 10:06 PM:

::marriage and kids::

do you plan to get married?
when do you plan to get married?
do you want kids?
how many kids do you want?

I want to get married, buh I don't know when... sometime after college though.

I want kids! Lots and lots of kids! haha, I love babies and children! I want my own soccer and volleyball team! Oh, and I want twins... mebbe quadruplets! Then I'm gonna adopt kids too! I LOVE KIDS!

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 09-27-2002 10:29 PM:

Re: ::marriage and kids::

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
I want my own soccer and volleyball team!

u do too??????
i always tell my friends i want a soccer team and they're like "ur crazy! dats ALOT of kids!!" but i want a BIG family.... i like it nice and loud during holidays when everyone's together in one room. hehehe i think i'll go for 6 kids. maybe have like 4 of my own and adopt 2? who knows.... i know it will be madd painful!! but i think its worth it

Posted by DEmeant0r on 09-28-2002 12:06 AM:

I plan to get married
in 10 years time
Yes I want children, I LOVE THEM
around 3 is fine for me

Posted by KPak-NC on 09-28-2002 03:06 AM:

I wish to get married after college and plan on having kids.

10 is enough for me. Im gonna work my wife good....

Posted by jini on 09-28-2002 05:17 AM:

Re: ::marriage and kids::

do you plan to get married? yea.. i guess

when do you plan to get married? sometime in the future.. around 27~ 28~

do you want kids? i don't want kids, maybe one.

how many kids do you want? ...

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Posted by snowangel on 09-28-2002 07:55 AM:

of course i want to get married! prolly in about 5+ years.

2 kids. 3 if i'm rich. haha.. i'd rather have 2 boys than 2 girls. first child i want is a boy. eh.. i suppose it really doesn't matter as long as they pop out healthy.. right?

and i'm also considering adoption too.

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 09-28-2002 08:42 AM:

no doubt imma get married... and i want to have atleast 2 children... kids are great!!! haha... imma prolly end up running around wit them LOL!... just like my VBS kids... bahaha... oh well...

Posted by saranghae on 09-28-2002 08:18 PM:

i wanna get married when i'm 28... i wanna adopt... and maybe have one kid... or two... i really want a twin... one boy and one girl.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 09-28-2002 09:38 PM:

i want to get married heard u live longer if ur married.

iuno when though prob aftre college where i find a steady job

i wan to have 2 kids ^__^

Posted by KPak-NC on 09-28-2002 11:33 PM:

Sheesh, whats with the 2 kids crap? why not spread the korean population in the US. Thats why im busting out 10 kids outta my woman.

Posted by saranghae on 09-29-2002 12:35 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i want to get married heard u live longer if ur married.

iuno when though prob aftre college where i find a steady job

i wan to have 2 kids ^__^

yay! same with me.

marriage ables u to live longer? hmm... that could be true if u have a happy marriage.

Posted by saranghae on 09-29-2002 12:37 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
why im busting out 10 kids outta my woman.

10? wow... that's a lot... well... have fun taking care of them!

do u knoe how much pain goes through with pregnancy... i'm not even sure if i wanna go through that.

Posted by KPak-NC on 09-29-2002 06:17 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

10? wow... that's a lot... well... have fun taking care of them!

do u knoe how much pain goes through with pregnancy... i'm not even sure if i wanna go through that.

yea, girls got some heck of a mood swing when pregnancy comes around....

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 09-29-2002 08:44 AM:

i wanna get married eventualli, i plan on being at least 21...younger than that and i'd be liked ". . ." if sum1 asked me cuz it wud seem irresponsible to me. *shrug* thaz wut i think. but 21 i still realli young....i dunno, we'll see ^^

i plan on havin kids. i dun want a HGUE family unless i can afford it, but i wanna hav at least 2. adoption? maib....but i'd rathr hav mai own cuz it'd feel more special that way. heck, if mai mom, grandma, and everyone in the whole world cud go thru w pregnancy and labor, i can too.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 09-29-2002 08:50 AM:

hMm.of course i wanna get married..
i want to get married around..age 23 or 24..
but that's probably not going to happen because i would rather get married after all my schooling and when i'm settled in my career..
and of course i want kids =]
i've been waiting for a baby to take care of..though i knoe i'm not at the right time in my life..i've always wanted a baby..or a baby sis or bro..
but..one boy and a girl would be perfect..
older boy than girl..
i want to have them young..so i'm not too old when they're growing up..

Posted by Jj2 on 09-30-2002 07:08 AM:

definitely want to get married! dont really know when...but i'd like to get married first for a few years before really settling down and have kids. i'd like to have 2 and only 2...boy being the elder of the two

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 09-30-2002 07:11 AM:

i wanna be married... shoot.. i think im about marrying age anyway.. maybe.. i dunno.. maybe if i was a girl i would be. dunno

im not sure if i want any sangcheon jr.s in this world.. but i wouldnt mind adopting some kids

i'll prolly marry in 6 years..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Klumzy on 09-30-2002 06:26 PM:

i dont think anyone in their right mind don't plan on getting married

im planning to marry after i get some real money
haha 10 kids??? are you crazy... do you know how much money you'll have to earn? haha and that's not even including college bills
2 or 3 is a great number i think for kids

Posted by Nojeel on 09-30-2002 06:31 PM:

having that much children is ridiculous..but its always good to have alot of kids..but think of this..your gonna have to support them for a long time..money is a big issue when raising children..although a simple *i love you dad* or * does god have feet?* i think it will make up all the denominators... ^_^ i would like to marry..hopefully around 24, that's a good age for me.. i would like to have kids..i love children..i used to volunteer at a medical center for mentally retarded and disabled children..they shed some light on me.. but anyways..i would like to have alot of children as well..i like the amount of 4 children..that sounds good to me..but we want more or less..whatever the case..it just doesn't seem to happen like that, most times..

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-21-2002 12:18 AM:

mai dad told me wen he wuz in college, he didn't even want kids...he didn't even think bout marriage, till he met mai mom so maib in a coupla yrs mai views on this will change...maib i wont' want ne kids at all or maib i'll adopt. maib i won't even wanna get married nemore. i noe a girl hu duzn't want to rite now, but u nevr noe!