Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 28 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- School Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- cheating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8814)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 12-10-2002 04:08 AM:

cheating

is cheating very common at ur skool?

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 12-10-2002 05:24 AM:

yeup... but people only cheat if they know they can get away with it... so it runs rampart in your school

Posted by Rome0Ls4ever on 12-10-2002 06:00 AM:

if not for cheating i wouldn't graduated high school

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 12-10-2002 06:12 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Rome0Ls4ever
if not for cheating i wouldn't graduated high school

well shame on you then

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by craziee bi7ch on 12-10-2002 10:59 PM:

ive attended 3 different high schoolz... and the first two are kinda common... but the one i'm attending right now... not really.. at least that i kno of... but i'm sure there's a lot of ppl who do cheat..

Posted by ScKsTeR on 12-10-2002 11:47 PM:

i cheat when i dunno know an answer (test taking).....cheating is better than failing my opinion

BTW dont mistake me as a girl...just a dude who loves Eugene

Posted by EviL RicE 666 on 12-11-2002 10:09 PM:

yea theres a lot of cheating but i don cheat cuz then i wouldnt know my stuff now would i

Posted by JuJu on 12-12-2002 01:10 AM:

yes... 75% ppl cheat at our school...

Posted by requiem on 12-12-2002 01:16 AM:

Cheating is common at virtually every school I'd say.
Broad generalization I know, but prove me wrong then.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 12-12-2002 02:18 AM:

cheating is unbelievably common here. i've seen pplz do the most flagrant things but amazingly, i've onli known 2-3 pplz hu hav gotten caught

Posted by iTsmeehLita on 12-12-2002 03:22 AM:

hey. i never took the SAT's before, so i dont know how it goes while taking the test ...

but i heard that this person i knew cheated on the SAT's and got a really high score .. is it possible to cheat in there?? i thought there are supervisors and stuff ..

Posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 12-12-2002 05:37 AM:

yea its possible to cheat on the SATs..i know several guys that have done that and got over 1300's on them..w/o cheating, they got in the mid 1200's range so cheating didnt help them THAT much but it did boost their score..all they did was choose a really crappy/ghetto school to take the test at cuz those are the schools that are less strict on supervision..i think thats VERY UNFAIR

and yea, cheating in my school is pretty common..everyone's kinda competitive and many ppl are willing to do anything to get as close 2 that 100% as possible...done the typical things like gettin answers from friends face to face, to text messaging during the test, stealing the exams, etc..

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Posted by iTsmeehLita on 12-12-2002 05:46 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
yea its possible to cheat on the SATs..i know several guys that have done that and got over 1300's on them..w/o cheating, they got in the mid 1200's range so cheating didnt help them THAT much but it did boost their score..all they did was choose a really crappy/ghetto school to take the test at cuz those are the schools that are less strict on supervision..i think thats VERY UNFAIR

dam! the system is SO corrupt!

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 12-12-2002 05:51 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
[B][b]yea its possible to cheat on the SATs..i know several guys that have done that and got over 1300's on them..w/o cheating, they got in the mid 1200's range so cheating didnt help them THAT much but it did boost their score..all they did was choose a really crappy/ghetto school to take the test at cuz those are the schools that are less strict on supervision..i think thats VERY UNFAIR

haha thats just idiotic. They cheat and STILL GET a 1300? WTF kind of cheaters are they?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by angelicxshield on 12-12-2002 06:44 AM:

cheating is the majority in every school . . if cheating didnt exist then you don't know how many dropouts there'd be . .

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 12-13-2002 12:13 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by angelicxshield
cheating is the majority in every school . . if cheating didnt exist then you don't know how many dropouts there'd be . .

pplz wud drop out of skool if they didn't cheat? well, there happens to be sumtin called studying. realli, cheating, in mai opinion, is for lazy pplz hu dun do their own work. and yes, cheatin on the SAT is possible. u can even hav othr pplz take those kinds of tests for u

Posted by YaaMaKoh on 12-13-2002 01:30 AM:

dis is what u do, u turn around to look at the time, glance at the persons paper ^_^; ...

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 12-13-2002 08:38 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by angelicxshield
you don't know how many dropouts there'd be . .
It's better that way. Then the idiots get weeded out.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by inkstand on 12-14-2002 05:54 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
It's better that way. Then the idiots get weeded out.

Actually, I tend to believe it's the intensely competitive people who are the most tempted to cheat. Cheating involves a certain degree of awareness and anxiety about grades that few idiots fall prey to.

In any case, I heard that administrators were going to crack down on cheating here at Stern starting the second semester. I guess that means cheating is starting to become rampant.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 12-15-2002 01:51 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by inkstand
Actually, I tend to believe it's the intensely competitive people who are the most tempted to cheat. Cheating involves a certain degree of awareness and anxiety about grades that few idiots fall prey to.

i find that to be very true. mai skool is very competitive and there's prolly the most cheating goin on in the honors/AP classes