Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- fukking up (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15651)

Posted by resurrected on 03-29-2004 05:01 AM:

fukking up

hey. i had this friend named dave. his girlfriend sylvie was close with me too. so when she came to me about him, i was open and crap, but i didn't want to betray dave my friend. so i told her like 3 times not to get me involved, but she dragged me into it. so she told me how she saw it, and i never really thought about how dave saw it. so i agreed with her on some shit, and somehow this kid named paul gets it. paul, i thought, was my friend too... but apparently he values his friendship with dave more, so he sends him the conversations between me and sylvie, and dave gets pissed cause he thinks i betrayed him.

but now i know the whole fukking story, but i was an asshole to him because he hurt me with some shit he said. now i want to apologize but its goddamn hard.

help?

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 03-29-2004 05:33 AM:

tell him to stop being such a drama queen-what a puss.

although a more detailed account would help us render a better judgement of his character.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 03-30-2004 02:30 AM:

wow and i thought only girls bitch about another girl getting on there man, don't apologize.. why should u? so wut u talked 2 his girlfriend and he gets allpissed about it, just tell him that nothing is happening between u and her and if he doesn't believe u just screw him... unless u did do something with her.. then u got a prob...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by KimChEEWIErDO29 on 04-01-2004 01:11 AM:

r u russian?

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 04-01-2004 02:20 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by KimChEEWIErDO29
r u russian?

does it really matter?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by KimChEEWIErDO29 on 04-02-2004 03:16 AM:

lol.. HAHAH.. no. april fools.. hehe

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 04-02-2004 10:37 PM:

quote:
lol.. HAHAH.. no. april fools.. hehe

wow, that culmination of wit was premediated and executed one day in advance. You mastermind! haha jp jp

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by KimChEEWIErDO29 on 04-05-2004 01:49 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
wow, that culmination of wit was premediated and executed one day in advance. You mastermind! haha jp jp

dun understand a word u said.,..

Posted by TorrentialVVind on 04-12-2004 07:15 PM:

Apologize only if you think it's right to do so. If Dave is truly your friend, and you don't want to waste this relationship... You would apologize to him, and he would forgive you. If you feel guilty over it, then maybe you are sorry, and you should express that.

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 04-15-2004 12:31 AM:

quote:
dun understand a word u said.,..

LOL!

Posted by KimChEEWIErDO29 on 04-15-2004 11:41 PM:

omg i had to use a dictionary to understand wtf that meant!

Posted by Alchemist on 05-12-2004 01:03 AM:

Re: fukking up

quote:
Originally posted by resurrected
hey. i had this friend named dave. his girlfriend sylvie was close with me too. so when she came to me about him, i was open and crap, but i didn't want to betray dave my friend. so i told her like 3 times not to get me involved, but she dragged me into it. so she told me how she saw it, and i never really thought about how dave saw it. so i agreed with her on some shit, and somehow this kid named paul gets it. paul, i thought, was my friend too... but apparently he values his friendship with dave more, so he sends him the conversations between me and sylvie, and dave gets pissed cause he thinks i betrayed him.

but now i know the whole fukking story, but i was an asshole to him because he hurt me with some shit he said. now i want to apologize but its goddamn hard.

help?

Just go and apologise.