Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 24 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=29)
-- permiT (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=60)

Posted by krnxswat on 03-29-2002 04:04 PM:

permiT

ill be getting my permit next YR~~ x)
but onli if my parents let mE..>.<

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-29-2002 05:14 PM:

I'm getting mine this summer!!! Yey, I'll be able to drive... But not without my parents But I still can't wait!!!

Posted by Kap on 03-29-2002 06:11 PM:

i got my permit about 6 months ago. i still didnt even start driving though. its not such a biggy little kids. i was so excited too but now its whatevers

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-30-2002 11:04 AM:

I think that the thing that makes driving fun is that you are driving against the laws/rules... So that's what makes it fun!!! But when you have your license, all that fun is taken away... Haha... and Yes, I do drive sometimes without a license or permit... :satisfy:

Posted by uNiece on 03-30-2002 11:54 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Kap
i got my permit about 6 months ago. i still didnt even start driving though. its not such a biggy little kids. i was so excited too but now its whatevers

when i took driver's ed over the summer, i had it all planned out. i would take my permit test right after the course ended. then i'd go to driving school and finish up my hours and get my license on my 16th birthday last december.

in reality, thus far: haven't read through the california driver's handbook, no permit on me, so not even close to my license...

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 03-30-2002 12:47 PM:

dayamn

i feel old.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by uNiece on 03-30-2002 02:49 PM:

you're not old... we've just born into the world today

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-30-2002 05:18 PM:

uNiece, aren't your parents telling you to take the class??? My parents really want me to drive... Maybe it's just because I'm the oldest...

Posted by AiSH on 03-30-2002 06:08 PM:

got permit.
my 6 months almost up.
16 bday comin up also.
wee~

Posted by krnxswat on 03-30-2002 07:42 PM:

ahh i wanna drive!!
and run some people over i hate.. haah jK

Posted by Kap on 03-31-2002 07:30 AM:

i covered all the number and letter things just to be safe

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-31-2002 01:24 PM:

what is it?

Posted by krnxswat on 03-31-2002 01:33 PM:

is dat ur license thingy or w.E? :huh:

Posted by Kap on 03-31-2002 11:31 PM:

that "thingy" is my driver permit. that "thingy" lets me go behind wheels(with a parent)

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-01-2002 08:55 AM:

Hmm, how come it says 'not a license or permit'? :huh:

Posted by Kap on 04-01-2002 09:47 AM:

thats like a receipt thing and its clipped on to your permit.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-02-2002 06:23 AM:

Oh, I see.... haha

Posted by Hayama on 04-08-2002 10:03 PM:

im getting my permit hopefully by next month or something. i went there this past friday and they were like 'you cant take your test until youre 17 and a 1/2!' *sigh* sux doesnt it? im almost there. i could of taken it there but then i didnt take any drivers education classes. then i cant take the driving test til i turn 18.

Posted by aznriceboi on 04-17-2002 08:49 AM:

Talking DON'T WORRIES

i didn't get my lisence until i was 18 too.. and i took the test but never the class.. all i did was look over the signs and rules for a couple of minutes and took the test.. GUESS what i PASSED!!! hehe.. after a while it is a pain in the ass to have a lisence kus ur parents makes u park the car in the garage when they are too lazy to do it.. and they make u run these stupid errans..

getting ur lisence is positive and negative

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-18-2002 02:09 PM:

Haha... I thought that I'd stop by and tell you all that I'm taking my Driver's Education this summer, in June!!! Yey!!! I can't wait...