Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 16 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Questions and Comments (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Frequently Asked Questions (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=568)

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-10-2002 10:18 AM:

You're welcome to comment on this site&forum, whether it be negative or positive, we appreciate suggestions and constructive criticism.

advertising
posting a thread for the sole purpose of advertising is not allowed.
--personal pages: only allowed in signatures.
--company pages: edit out the url. company pages for purposes of providing information is ok.

avatars are images displayed underneath your username when you post. people use them as a way to express themselves etc.
to get an avatar, click my profile and then click edit options. scroll down..
you can click browse and choose an image in your computer you want to use as your avatar ( maximum dimensions are 75x75 ). the file will be uploaded to the forum servers. otherwise, you can enter the url of an avatar.

try not to use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in the subject of your thread [:

Make sure your question isnt already listed here before posting it on the forum. If nobody answers your post or is helpful, PM(private message) me, jusun or another moderator and they'll try to help you.

Q:I want to find a certain topic, or something posted about certain subjects. What can I do?
A:Click on SEARCH(next to CHAT). Enter what you're looking for and specify whether you're searching for a title or words in a post etc. ^^

Q:How do I become a moderator?
A:You'll have to msg jusun. You should know what you have to do and be willing to contribute and be responsible. Make sure you include in your message, what forum you want to moderate and your name.

Q:How do I upload a picture to post in this forum?
A:You can upload pictures directly to this site by attaching. When you post, click browse in the post form and choose the location in your computer of the picture you want to put up.
OR
you can upload pictures to servers of your own. its recommended to just attach pictures to your post by uploading to this site though.
Geocities and Angelfire do not work. If you know ftp, i would recommend
port5.com. Otherwise, try homestead or doramail.

Q:How do I add someone to my buddy list?
A:Click, My Profile. Then click on 'Edit Buddy List'. Enter the exact nickname/screenname(that they use on Jusunlee forums) of the person you wish to add to your buddy list. This is not for AIM/AOL/ICQ. Also, when you see a person who you want to add to ur buddy list.. post in a forum, there's a little button that says 'buddy' under their post, click that and they'll be added to your buddy list. You can also add them to ur list while viewing their profile.

Q:How do I chat in the jusunlee chatroom?
A:Make sure you have AIM open. Click 'Chat', located at the top *looks up* on this site, next to calender and between Search. It will automatically bring you into the chatroom. If you want to visit the chatroom without going into this website, invite yourself into Jusunlee Chat.

Hope that helped LOL.

to:mods [are there any questions you think should be added to this? pm me or reply to this ]

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-10-2002 02:49 PM:

wow...responsible mod... nice job

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-10-2002 03:07 PM:

haha thanks victor!!

I'M A TOP 10 POSTER NOW LOL.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-10-2002 03:10 PM:

i'm in top 3 puahaha lol

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by GinaDaQueen on 04-10-2002 03:25 PM:

ooh, nice job, mod :thumbup:

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-13-2002 07:45 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme
haha thanks victor!!

I'M A TOP 10 POSTER NOW LOL.

AHHH HAHAH.... good job

i'm... getting there....haha..... watch out.... cuz mellow's gonna catch up to everyone!.....but probably not...haha

i think you should add... that there IS a search button up there... cuz... yea... some ppl don't realize..... even if its like plain as day up there.....

haha good job Vi.... i know you got your pointers from moi~ kekekeke......

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-14-2002 04:51 PM:

Done.
^^
omg i have no internet access for one day and a half. I WAS DYING!@
AHHHHHHH
i was so scared that ppl would catch up to me on the top 10 posters list hahah

Posted by volcom strider on 04-15-2002 07:03 AM:

you sound like my mom or something.

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-15-2002 01:43 PM:

is that supposed to be good o.o
haha /=

Posted by ajy on 08-09-2002 01:10 AM:

good job writing all that

Posted by Street RSX on 09-14-2002 03:40 AM:

werdd.. now that ima modd of this forum.. i should be wrtin that buh she alreadi did it fer me so im good haha!!

Posted by chung_freestyle on 10-23-2002 12:45 PM:

how do u turn html on, on your signature?
i got a problem, as u can see.... :sad:

Posted by Street RSX on 10-23-2002 01:16 PM:

put "[img]" before tha picture and "[/img]" after tha pic, then it should werkk..

Posted by tea on 11-13-2002 08:21 PM:

i think the best webhost is netfirms.

the two suggested has these problems:
geocities has picture restrictions (ie:no linking)
doramail is slow as fuck cuz the server is in SINGAPORE!

give netfirms a try if u want to link pictures or other files
note: you need to know how to use ftp..its easy though

Posted by shizn! on 01-14-2003 05:38 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
put "[img]" before tha picture and "[/img]" after tha pic, then it should werkk..

doesnt work for me.

Posted by krnxswat on 01-15-2003 12:02 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by shizn!
doesnt work for me.

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...p;threadid=9882