Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 48 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Anime (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=41)
-- yu-gi-oh!! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3654)

Posted by castle outsider on 08-01-2002 08:18 AM:

yu-gi-oh!!

when i heard of it i was like "what the heck is this gay stuff? cards and shit?" then i first saw it and i was like "its ok" now i try to watch it everytime its on. im addicted to it now. it just looks so cool

anyone else thinks its ok?

or is it just gay and im a loser?

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 08-01-2002 06:26 PM:

cant stand this show.. my brother is osbsessed with this stupid show... those characters talk so fucken much!!! omigod!!! juss kill each other already!jesus.. it just gets a lil ridiculous.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by tea on 08-01-2002 06:50 PM:

its gay

its a cartoon version of MAGIC

and magic itself is already gay enough

Posted by volcom strider on 08-01-2002 07:16 PM:

magic kids

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 08-02-2002 04:15 AM:

HmM... i think i kinda grew out of those playing card games... so yu-gi-oh doesn't really appeal to me... plus the whole time all they do is talk before making a move... it gets repetitive... but hey its for the kids

Posted by castle outsider on 08-02-2002 07:31 AM:

you guys are no fun....

haha jk i know im like the only abnormal person here

the opening song thing is cool

Posted by sangxjin on 08-02-2002 02:20 PM:

I SUMMON EXODIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeap the show is gay, its like gay pokemon.

Posted by castle outsider on 08-02-2002 08:18 PM:

yu gi oh is not gay!!!

ok maybe it is

i should stop watchig it then...

Posted by Hyesungu on 08-03-2002 12:15 AM:

Im wit you Castle Outsider, Yu-Gi-Oh! is the shiznit.

Posted by az0nd2r3 on 08-04-2002 02:04 AM:

hey, i lyke yu-gi-oh too, i prefer over most other cartoons. but now, most anime cartoons all have similar plots/characters/concepts :: digimon, pokemon, yu-gi-oh, beyblade, zoids......it gets annoying to see all these monster battling shows out there

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-04-2002 02:07 AM:

Re: yu-gi-oh!!

haha i sed d name wrong haha whyuh gi oh lo lyea y friends were laughin at me i dunt liek dat show

Posted by saranghae on 08-08-2002 10:33 PM:

i knoe how to play the card game... that stupid booklet was hecka long... my little brother bought like 30 dollars worth of those cards and i'm the one that gets forced to play with him. i find the anime to be rather boring.

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 08-14-2002 06:04 AM:

Re: yu-gi-oh!!

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
when i heard of it i was like "what the heck is this gay stuff? cards and shit?" then i first saw it and i was like "its ok" now i try to watch it everytime its on. im addicted to it now. it just looks so cool

hehe me too! its the best~ i even bought the cards. hahaha but i cant read shit cuz its all in japanese. :huh:

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-15-2002 02:40 AM:

Re: Re: yu-gi-oh!!

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy

i even bought the cards. hahaha but i cant read shit cuz its all in japanese. :huh:

lol and u got crappy cards too!

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 08-15-2002 06:28 AM:

Re: Re: Re: yu-gi-oh!!

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE

lol and u got crappy cards too!

not ALL. i saw one of my cards on tv!!! WOOHOO~!! hahaha >;]

Posted by saranghae on 08-21-2002 07:53 AM:

Re: Re: Re: Re: yu-gi-oh!!

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy

not ALL. i saw one of my cards on tv!!! WOOHOO~!! hahaha >;]

haha... my little brother bought yugi's starter deck... so like he has all of yugi's cards...

Posted by liL komA xP on 08-22-2002 09:13 PM:

i don think its gay..!!
haha...da pictures ar kool..

aim: krNx kiD xP

Posted by uNiece on 09-11-2002 04:10 AM:

ahahahaha. YuGiOh is fun! Better than Pokemon - I don't know... At first I thought it to be really dumb, but my sister got meaddicted to it. I still haven't mastered the game rules, but it's a real hit in Southern California. Or at least where I live and visit. We've got the episodes WB has yet to show but were shown in Canada on CDs - burned of course. ahahaha. it's so cool. i'm still trying to finish all the episodes.
but the thing is, even though i know it's a good-guys-always-win show, it is a bit favorable to the good cause. oh well.

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Posted by Azn2296 on 09-11-2002 04:38 AM:

do u guys noe how much fucken money they get from making yugiho and pokemon crap i bet a hell lot shit man tho lil kids will do anything for some cards. one time i was at this store to buy newspaper with my dad and theres these cards that are like 200$ its a fucked piece of paper damn there dumbasses every fucken year they make a new cartoon and then some card game comes out for and then video game and they make billons of dollars

My Xanga

Posted by Zero-Sen on 09-16-2002 05:15 AM:

TECHNICALLY,

yu gi oh is about a young japanese boy possessed by the spirit of a dead king. the king of games. the king of games is the best at ANY game or sport. the manga revolves around yu gi's adventures with the spirit in him.

how the card game became predominant, i don't know.

i hate the whole "friend" thing.

JUST WIN. IT DOESN'T SEEM THAT HARD. they always pull good combos.