Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 27 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Music (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)
-- Chemistry (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8567)

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 12-02-2002 12:32 AM:

Chemistry

Anyone listen to this duo from Japan besides me and TM11? He introduced them to me awhile back, and I think they are really talented and have really nice voices/can sing very well.

Anyway, they got a new album dropping January 6, 2003 i believe called "Second to None" or Nothing or what is it tommy? Sweet, it's gonna be tight. I can't wait for it to come out.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by Hyesungu on 12-02-2002 02:27 AM:

Ive wanted to listen to some of there music for awhile. You know where I can dl it?

Posted by tm11 on 12-02-2002 02:29 AM:

try kazaa, you might have some luck, winmx is really good for finding chemistry stuff, especially music vidoes (despite all the shortcomings inherent in winmx), but there's a site, www.chemistrykorea.com that's really good, although I haven't been able to access the d/l section, last time i got something from them they had almost every song and music video (live appearances too) that chemistry's in

here's a pic of their 2nd Album : Second To None

Posted by seung ju on 12-02-2002 02:49 AM:

arent they the guys that sang with brown eyes, lena park, and that jap chick for world cup?

thanx huby40

Posted by tm11 on 12-02-2002 03:02 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
arent they the guys that sang with brown eyes, lena park, and that jap chick for world cup?

yeah, chemistry and sowelu represented japan.

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 12-02-2002 03:02 AM:

yep, they sang the World cup thing with them.

-Cromwell

Posted by rhymester* on 12-02-2002 06:39 AM:

me! me! I like their songs! i have the you go your way album. very good!! my fav is aishi suki de. and i like those remixes tommy sent me.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 12-04-2002 01:22 AM:

yea their music's good stuff! there's onli 2? reminds me of ftts haha

Posted by ksnet on 12-10-2002 09:45 PM:

Talking

oh my gosh!!! chemistry is one of the groups that i LOVE...i love their lyrics (translation of course) and i memorized some of their songs...you can check out the songs in bugsmusic...i want to hear them sing live as well!!

Posted by tm11 on 12-10-2002 09:56 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by ksnet
oh my gosh!!! chemistry is one of the groups that i LOVE...i love their lyrics (translation of course) and i memorized some of their songs...you can check out the songs in bugsmusic...i want to hear them sing live as well!!

yeah, I like their lyrics a lot too. All the songs I like are sort of sad though heh. I have a few of their live performances d/l'd on my computer then burned onto cd, if you want I can send them to you... I just have to hunt them down first heh

Posted by clickbjjang on 12-21-2002 05:38 AM:

ohh i luv chemistry...they sing sooo well!

wooooooooooo ^^

Posted by Ladi Jay on 12-21-2002 04:41 PM:

Hmm, interesting...

The pic you showed gives them that bad look and I like that... cuz they don't look like some pop group They remind me of Brown Eyes

I wanna hear their music too... Hey Tommy, wanna send me a couple of their songs? I'm too lazy to look for them!

Posted by rhymester* on 12-21-2002 05:34 PM:

if u like rnb you will probably like Chemistry.

they were also in Popjam Backstage this week!

http://www.nhk.or.jp/popjam/thisweek/thisweek.html

sorry for double posting this link but oh well! check Da pump out too!!! hhahaa!!

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 12-21-2002 07:58 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
The pic you showed gives them that bad look and I like that... cuz they don't look like some pop group They remind me of Brown Eyes

Thats because they aren't a pop group.
They are essentially the japanese counterpart of Brown Eyes. The two groups sang together for the World Cup 2002 preformance of "lets get together again," as people have already pointed out, and all the singers chosen were like mirrors of the singers from the other country.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by rhymester* on 12-31-2002 06:27 AM:

sorry to bring this up again but tommy did u know that Taiwanese boyband F4 remixed their song called If? Thats what i read, i never heard the song before though.

Posted by tm11 on 12-31-2002 06:31 AM:

oh really? which song did they do? probably peices of a dream... I'll have to look for it, do you have it?

Posted by rhymester* on 12-31-2002 06:42 AM:

the song name is If. [i thought it was Da Pump's song!!] my friend read it in a magazine, it came out with their new album. I never heard of Chemistry singing this song, and iasked some F4 fans and they said it's in the album. lets search for it!

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 12-31-2002 06:43 AM:

-edit- haha nevermind, you jsut clarified as i was replying

-Cromwell

Posted by tm11 on 12-31-2002 06:46 AM:

i'm pretty sure chemistry has never had a song called if, it wasn't on their first album, and it won't be on their second, it wasn't a single or a b-side... i have every chemistry song except for some of the really really early stuff they did on ASAYAN, and I don't see why F4 would cover a song they did on ASAYAN because most of those songs were cover songs anyways... hmm strange.

I know da pump has a song called If... and I liked that song heh, so perhaps it's just that F4 covered the da pump song? whoever finds it first has to tell the other person heh

Posted by rhymester* on 12-31-2002 06:54 AM:

hey i double checked, the song in the new album has not been released yet! so i'll tell you guys when its out.