Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 34 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- How you want your lover to dress? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8626)

Posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó on 12-03-2002 09:41 PM:

How you want your lover to dress?

Honestly, I only date a girl if she's dressed in gear (hip-hop) if she isn't, I ask her to dress in it. If she says no, I ask her to buy an outfit. Says no, I say i'll by one. If she still says no, i'm gone. What does everyone else like their lovers to dress in? Go hip-hop!

Posted by DEmeant0r on 12-03-2002 09:52 PM:

well anything respectable i.e not torn tattered etc...

Posted by micron on 12-03-2002 10:02 PM:

a simple white dress.

Posted by seung ju on 12-03-2002 10:09 PM:

i dont care how she dresses as long as it isnt trashy. i want her to keep her individuality without my influence.

thanx huby40

Posted by Ladi Jay on 12-03-2002 10:11 PM:

sounds pretty demanding to me... why even date her in the first place if she doesn't dress how you like? Everyone has their own individual style and if you can't accept that in your gf, then don't push her to wear what you like... that's like your gf telling you to wear all black and put on black make up

Posted by tm11 on 12-03-2002 10:14 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
i dont care how she dresses as long as it isnt trashy. i want her to keep her individuality without my influence.

for real

Posted by iTsmeehLita on 12-04-2002 12:27 AM:

a mix between abercromie, eagle outfitters and gap kinda style ...

i like the casual yet trendy type of look ..

looks real good!

Posted by niggoreanboi on 12-04-2002 12:31 AM:

does it matter?
i mean if you like dis gilr you should like her for her and not d way she dresses

this should go 2 fashion or guys forum :)

Posted by Alchemist on 12-04-2002 12:32 AM:

Re: How you want your lover to dress?

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
Honestly, I only date a girl if she's dressed in gear (hip-hop) if she isn't, I ask her to dress in it. If she says no, I ask her to buy an outfit. Says no, I say i'll by one. If she still says no, i'm gone. What does everyone else like their lovers to dress in? Go hip-hop!

Hahaha, this is so funny.

Posted by NaRa JjAnG on 12-04-2002 12:55 AM:

i dun really care how she dresses i look at the personality.....any style is fine wit me

www.xanga.com/choi127

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 12-04-2002 12:56 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
sounds pretty demanding to me... why even date her in the first place if she doesn't dress how you like? Everyone has their own individual style and if you can't accept that in your gf, then don't push her to wear what you like... that's like your gf telling you to wear all black and put on black make up

yea. y even ask her out if she isn't ur style to begin with?

Posted by Nojeel on 12-04-2002 01:16 AM:

you sound pretty damn demanding..if a girl is smart enough, she is never gonna change for nobody...

that person is who they are, their own unique individual personality makes them different from everybody else, if you like someone and can't accept that than i personally think your very selfish, immature, and have not opened your eyes yet..cause your definately missing out on alot..

as for me..dont really care as long it isn't something that she's wearing giving a message to people " hey!!! come fuck me!! " ya kno'?

Posted by niggoreanboi on 12-04-2002 01:22 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
she's wearing giving a message to people " hey!!! come fuck me!! " ya kno'?

puahaha yea true that!

Posted by tea on 12-04-2002 01:34 AM:

my LOVER? lol

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 12-04-2002 01:37 AM:

anything nice. ^^ watever looks good on the person. but not bummish or skaterish..haha =X i donno i dont relaly like that kind of style. xD

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Posted by requiem on 12-04-2002 03:09 AM:

I believe his idea is to test if his girl is an idiot who's easy to push over/desperate/will be his little bitch. If not, NEXT!

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 12-04-2002 03:22 AM:

everyguy has der own style.. sho i wouldn't care.. jus not.. riped up holey pants.. en sum old ugly shirt.. no thankyu xp

Posted by castle outsider on 12-04-2002 06:08 AM:

whatever she likes cause thats the way i fell in love with her the first place..

Posted by micron on 12-04-2002 06:15 AM:

hmm.
from what i understand, i think ilsung is merely trying to express what type of girls he prefers, and does so by attributing characteristics through clothing. clothing tells a lot about a person: a slutty girl will most likely dress slutty (lewdly) and a preppy girl will most likely dress preppy (modestly). by saying he wants his girl to dress hip-hop, he is expressing his preference of the characteristics attributed to a girl that dresses in hip-hop over the characteristics attributed to a gril that dresses in any other types of clothing. i suppose he does a bad job expressing himself, and i believe he is a bit lacking in english as one can see through his word choice; for example, 'girlfriend' would be a more appropriate word than 'lover'. (no offense intended ilsung) i think thats where all the misunderstanding is coming from.

my argument makes sense, considering ilsung ends his post with a question that has nothing to do with his previous statement; he asks what others prefer their 'girlfriends' to dress in, not demand their 'girlfriends' to dress in. thus, whatever he said previously becomes irrelevent.

concerning my answer: to me, "a simple white [cotton] dress" symbolizes someone who is pure, simple, and naive. someone who isnt concerned with asthetics, but even so, beautiful, as is signified by a dress. those are the ideal characteristics i seek in a girl, and to say i seek a girl that dresses in "a simple white [cotton] dress" is more elegant than to list the same qualities attributed by it.

--------
thats how i see and interpete it. gah... im afraid im doing a bad job expressing myself so ill close with this word: symbolism.

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 12-04-2002 06:43 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
hmm.
from what i understand, i think ilsung is merely trying to express what type of girls he prefers, and does so by attributing characteristics through clothing. clothing tells a lot about a person: a slutty girl will most likely dress slutty (lewdly) and a preppy girl will most likely dress preppy (modestly). by saying he wants his girl to dress hip-hop, he is expressing his preference of the characteristics attributed to a girl that dresses in hip-hop over the characteristics attributed to a gril that dresses in any other types of clothing. i suppose he does a bad job expressing himself, and i believe he is a bit lacking in english as one can see through his word choice; for example, 'girlfriend' would be a more appropriate word than 'lover'. (no offense intended ilsung) i think thats where all the misunderstanding is coming from.

my argument makes sense, considering ilsung ends his post with a question that has nothing to do with his previous statement; he asks what others prefer their 'girlfriends' to dress in, not demand their 'girlfriends' to dress in. thus, whatever he said previously becomes irrelevent.

concerning my answer: to me, "a simple white [cotton] dress" symbolizes someone who is pure, simple, and naive. someone who isnt concerned with asthetics, but even so, beautiful, as is signified by a dress. those are the ideal characteristics i seek in a girl, and to say i seek a girl that dresses in "a simple white [cotton] dress" is more elegant than to list the same qualities attributed by it.

--------
thats how i see and interpete it. gah... im afraid im doing a bad job expressing myself so ill close with this word: symbolism.

puhahah =X nicely put. ^^V

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*