Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Music (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)
-- oh no..kangta! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5463)

Posted by kangtalOve on 09-15-2002 12:36 PM:

Unhappy oh no..kangta!

hey guys~~do u know that kangta's having a throat problem now and he can't sing for some while..he already cancelled all his activities so as to stop it from getting worse..
i'm so worry about him...
the dctor advised him to stop singing..-_- dunno for how long..

Posted by Street RSX on 09-15-2002 02:38 PM:

damn dat sukzz.. no more kangta muzic.. damnz fer how long.. o yea yoo dun kno..

Posted by seung ju on 09-16-2002 04:00 AM:

its not that big a deal. ppl can live and life will go on without hearing his voice.

thanx huby40

Posted by TAIgrr on 09-16-2002 04:08 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
its not that big a deal. ppl can live and life will go on without hearing his voice.

heh, not the fans that're crazy for him
and they are.. fans at korea

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy people
like.. kangta's their whole life right there. :omg: tsk tsk

Posted by Street RSX on 09-16-2002 04:30 AM:

o yea werdd, therez crazy ass ppl like that.. they would do anything jus to hear him.. they beat tha shit out of eachother jus to get his cd.. like tha release dayz itz crazie!! haha did yoo see wuht tha gurl fanz did wen Sechskies did their last concert together and split up.. those gurlz destroyed 18 carz wit their own handz... sum crazie ass gurlz thea!!

Posted by bigChubuff on 09-17-2002 12:53 AM:

no life.
lets see them get a boyfriend and still act the same.
goes wit all teenies

Posted by junjinluber33 on 09-17-2002 05:49 AM:

oiye... korean fans are just wack! hahaha! darn hak sangs with short black hair, glasses, n their uniform~ they just chase em around everywhere~ dunno if anyone remembers buh hee jun slipped on water and fell at a live concert with HOT and had a bad injury to his spine er somethin... he couldnt finish the rest of the concert buh pulled of the last song... anyways, after the concert he was in the hospital for a while n some fan committed suicide! my goodness...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by Ladi Jay on 09-17-2002 05:55 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
oiye... korean fans are just wack! hahaha! darn hak sangs with short black hair, glasses, n their uniform~ they just chase em around everywhere~ dunno if anyone remembers buh hee jun slipped on water and fell at a live concert with HOT and had a bad injury to his spine er somethin... he couldnt finish the rest of the concert buh pulled of the last song... anyways, after the concert he was in the hospital for a while n some fan committed suicide! my goodness...

I remember his fall... so sad! buh dang, a girl committed suicide? OMG... I'm so scared now

Posted by WhiteLee on 09-19-2002 01:07 AM:

it's that smoking! i swear...

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 09-19-2002 01:43 AM:

yea i've heard lotza crazy stories....like wen seo taiji and boys broke up there were girls that jumped off buildings and committed suicide. so sad :sad:
awww poor kangta. i hope he gets better soon. and this is so untimely!! just as his new album is released!

Posted by seung ju on 09-19-2002 07:27 AM:

maybe he finally hit puberty and his balls dropped along with his voice and he cant sing anymore so he's using that as an excuse.

thanx huby40