Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=29)
-- 2005 JDM and ASM Honda Odyssey (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15966)

Posted by Azn2296 on 07-08-2004 10:25 PM:

2005 JDM and ASM Honda Odyssey

damn the grill for the JDM is ugly... ASM looks a lot better

1st pix is JDM

My Xanga

Posted by Azn2296 on 07-08-2004 10:25 PM:

rear

My Xanga

Posted by Azn2296 on 07-08-2004 10:26 PM:

ASM

My Xanga

Posted by JuJu on 07-09-2004 02:05 AM:

both of them looks like a box

Posted by Azn2296 on 07-09-2004 02:58 AM:

yah the japanese are in this box trend right now haha look at the element

My Xanga

Posted by aaronnn on 07-15-2004 03:59 AM:

im lovin the scions tho.

Posted by Azn2296 on 07-15-2004 08:14 AM:

yah the scion a lot of bang for ur buck all right... they said its gonna replace the celica and they said the new tc stands for toyota celica... do u guys think its true?

My Xanga

Posted by aaronnn on 09-01-2004 12:35 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
yah the scion a lot of bang for ur buck all right... they said its gonna replace the celica and they said the new tc stands for toyota celica... do u guys think its true?
yes. the toyota celica will stop production after this years' model. the TC is the new celica. i think its a pretty smart move. the celica wasnt doing too great for toyota.

while moving it into the scion branch, it fits in perfect. its a young people car. the TC is great since you got so many options. you can customize it in every way, including those trd performance products (ex. air intake, exhaust, headers..). i drove one, its alot smoother and drives alot nicer than the bumpy and loud celica. the engine is still the same. 1.8L I-4.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 09-01-2004 02:06 AM:

yea i like the tc a lot better

Posted by tea on 09-01-2004 10:38 AM:

the japanese have ALWAYS been in the box theme type cars. and they have been for a long ass time now. why change something when its so demanded within their market?

Posted by aaronnn on 09-03-2004 03:37 AM:

japanese boxed microvans have always been a favorite.. that's true, but it became a hit once they brought the element here. the box appeal started to catch on to the younger group of drivers, but it also made a bigger hit to the older drivers (nid-30's). the element's sales have been a huger success in the older crowd than the younger crowd.. its no wonder toyota went for the scions.. except in japan there is no scion.. they are all still toyotas.. im not to sure but the xA would be the third or fourth generation of the Toyo Vitz? and the xB is the third gen of the Toyo hB? something like that. i gotta look them up again. i dont remember where ive seen it, but if you play alotta them street racing games, those box cars show up a quite a few times. say.. Tokyo Extreme Racer series, GT series for GBA, and im pretty sure ive seen it a few times on the Gran Turismo series for Playstation.