Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 23 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- wut wud u do.... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4411)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-21-2002 04:54 AM:

wut wud u do....

...if ur best frend wuz goin out w/ sum1 u absolutely cud not stand?

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-21-2002 03:31 PM:

not tell her.. but she can prolly tell that i cannot stand him...and wen she confronts me.. i'll tell her i hate his guts..

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-22-2002 04:49 AM:

aite...but wut if ur frend keeps talkin and talkin bout him and then u tell her to stop talkin bout him cuz u hate him so much and dun wanna hear bout him and then she gets all huffy? eesh....

Posted by liL komA xP on 08-22-2002 09:16 PM:

i donno...

aim: krNx kiD xP

Posted by saranghae on 08-22-2002 09:47 PM:

i wouldn't do anything... i mean... it would be their choice... and i couldn't ruin their relationship with juss my opinion.

i already experience this... or actually my friend did... she hated this guy that my other friend was dating... she wanted them to break up... and still does. she cried and even made a hate fan club for him... she even went looking for a four leaf clover... haha... she's strange... but the point is that... she didn't change anything.

Posted by Nojeel on 08-22-2002 11:23 PM:

just leave them alone..if they like each other and they treat each other well, and are happy with each other..just let them be..your friend's happiness should be more important..it would be unfair for your friend..just cause you don't like him..that's being selfish..and i'm not trying to diss you or anything..but just let them be..if they're happy...isn't that all that matters

if that doode treats your friend like shit..yea, then you can say something and break them up..

Posted by Street RSX on 08-23-2002 12:23 AM:

not do anythin and hope they break up haha

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-23-2002 11:46 PM:

i was in diz situation last skool year... and all i culd 2 was just kinda distance maiself frOm her~ den she eventually broke up with him cuz she saw him 4 da jerk he was~ but ummm... dont tell her anything cuz it will just give her stress. but yea... just ask her to not talk about him as much~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-24-2002 09:40 PM:

thnk u for the replies...*sigh* i guess the best thing i can do is be a frend to her and i guess i shud try to see wut she likes in that guy so i can tolerate him. :sad:

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-25-2002 08:05 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
thnk u for the replies...*sigh* i guess the best thing i can do is be a frend to her and i guess i shud try to see wut she likes in that guy so i can tolerate him. :sad:

yia~ dats da best attitude 2 have~ ^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by MellowYellow on 08-25-2002 06:19 PM:

suck it up and try to get along... if that doesn't work... then confront her... hopefully she can tell that i'm peeved by him... but yea... cuz your friends should be before your boyfriend..

but wutever...

Posted by DEmeant0r on 08-25-2002 06:22 PM:

Um I thought I posted a reply already in this thread , but heh, I'd tell the guy I can't stand to piss the f*ck off

Posted by junjinluber33 on 08-26-2002 06:27 AM:

haha! man.... i deal with it. i get really annoyed sometimes with alot of my friends' bfs buh... wut can you do ey? they're your friends and not like you can do anything about him/her being really annoying...

is it just me or does anyone else get he feeling that your friends seem like they'd seriously pick their gf/bf over you if they had to choose?

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-26-2002 06:33 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
is it just me or does anyone else get he feeling that your friends seem like they'd seriously pick their gf/bf over you if they had to choose?

that realli scares me sumtymz :sad: aish...i tried to get along w him...but this guy is just i just hope they break up soon!!!!

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-26-2002 11:03 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
aite...but wut if ur frend keeps talkin and talkin bout him and then u tell her to stop talkin bout him cuz u hate him so much and dun wanna hear bout him and then she gets all huffy? eesh....

just be like.." I realie dont like him so stop talking about him....i mean.. wuh if i started talking about someone u hate? u prolly wouldnt like that .. so stop" .. or jess.. zone out and dont listen to her .

Posted by jini on 08-28-2002 05:52 AM:

just wait.. it's not like they're gonna get married or anything.

they're bound to break up...

i got so many friends with boifriends i could not stand.. but whatevers. they're happy.. for a while, n then the waterworks start...

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-28-2002 09:20 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by jini
just wait.. it's not like they're gonna get married or anything.

they're bound to break up...

i got so many friends with boifriends i could not stand.. but whatevers. they're happy.. for a while, n then the waterworks start...

*sigh* -_- yup...

Posted by ajy on 08-29-2002 03:34 PM:

this has happened to me

i just dont care

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-20-2002 12:47 AM:

ok...that wuz just a hypothetical situation for me b4 but i cud see it cumin and now it's happenin -____-;; *sigh* just as long as they're happi...i just dun see wut she sees in him

Posted by aznkid1008 on 11-20-2002 02:17 AM:

well i got a question now, do u hate this person for a personal reason or do u kno for a fact that the person is a jackass or somethin? well if i got somethin personal heck shallow my pride and wish them both luck. but if i kno for a fact that is person is an ass or somethin, do somethin cause hell i wouldnt want my friend to go out wit a bitch.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless