Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sports and Fitness (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=32)
-- average white & azn kid in a race (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2350)

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-03-2002 10:11 PM:

average white & azn kid in a race

everyone knos no one beats blacks in runnin and asians are definitely weaker than whites but speed/agility?i think we got chance...yeeea cmon...aznpride

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-03-2002 10:21 PM:

fawk....i jus remembered whites are slow...but theres some that are pretty fast

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 06-03-2002 10:45 PM:

average asian would whoop average white guy

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by krnxswat on 06-03-2002 11:11 PM:

yeah i agree with crazy
haha ive raced blacks and whites in track in 100m sprinting.
haha black people are fast but whites i always beat them.

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-04-2002 12:33 AM:

but remember...1 out of 20 white kids are pretty fast....like Eric Crouch da qb from Nebraska....hes probably the only white person that got heismen trophy or drafted 2 NFL b/c of speed

Posted by annabanana on 07-03-2002 04:42 AM:

black ppl are built for running. they have nice muscle structure. i was in track and i was pretty fast but those black ppl sure are FAST! although, when i was in cross country, i had some good endurance.
general observations when it comes to athletisicm:
black ppl excel in running and speed like track, basketball, tennis, boxing, everything?
white ppl for football, soccer and baseball and swimming
azn ppl for tae kwon do and tennis

Posted by bigChubuff on 07-03-2002 04:48 AM:

no blackz took over football long time ago too

Posted by TAIgrr on 07-03-2002 05:05 AM:

thats wierd.

Posted by Balddog on 07-03-2002 02:01 PM:

average white kid has a longer stride than average azn kid...average white guy will be faster.

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 07-03-2002 02:13 PM:

generally.. koreans are known for endurance.. they're good for long games.. like teh marathon or long ass soccer games on overtime.. thats most likely the reason why korea won all their overtimes

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Nojeel on 07-10-2002 12:37 AM:

basically we asian people aren't as tall and long as them as well, thus making them taking less strides when running.. a good example, the germany vs south korea semi-finals game of the world cup.. look at how tall the german players was, when they were running we had to take 2-3 steps when they were running.. their so long and tall that they have a longer stride then us, thus making us run harder to catch them...

Posted by kiggaplease on 07-22-2002 10:18 PM:

You see marathon runners? The Kenyans, Koreans, and Nigerians aren't not exactly the tallest people around. It has to do a lot with bone structure.