Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 3 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- hmm...how do I say this.. (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6728)

Posted by bAsOOnEE012 on 10-16-2002 02:47 AM:

hmm...how do I say this..

well...I don't know...have you guys ever felt like you're friend was using you for someone or something???
But you keep believing that it's not true, but proof comes up all the time...right in your face...even other friends point it out? And you want to forget it b/c you know you have to forgive them no matter what...and the worst thig is...you are dying to tell them about it, but you're afraid of their reaction....that you might lose them....and you guys could never have that special relationship as a very close friend...dongseng to unni/ dongseng to oppa...you know? And I don't know....how would you confront this problem? And what if that friend is already have a hard time in their life and you don't want to add more to it? How is it possible to confront the problem or solve the problem?
....and this makes you kind of angry when you see them using you...AISH~ help me~

( )o

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 10-17-2002 06:30 AM:

ok first of all, this person has NO RIGHT to treat u like that. just cuz he/she's goin thru hard times duzn't mean they hav the rite to use and take advantage of othr pplz. u hav to stand up for urself, cuz no one's can solve this problem cept u. scared of confrontations, u say? then hint at it in a more subtler way. i dunno, write a note, email, sumtin. but i think face encounters alwaize work best. just cum out and say it. it gets rid of all the excess crap. and then...ur scared u mite lose that person? well to me, if that person wuz usin me, i wud nevr hav considered them a frend in the first place. basically, dun let urself be walked over like this. do sumtin bout it!

Posted by Nojeel on 10-17-2002 07:57 PM:

Re: hmm...how do I say this..

quote:
Originally posted by bAsOOnEE012
well...I don't know...have you guys ever felt like you're friend was using you for someone or something???
But you keep believing that it's not true, but proof comes up all the time...right in your face...even other friends point it out? And you want to forget it b/c you know you have to forgive them no matter what...and the worst thig is...you are dying to tell them about it, but you're afraid of their reaction....that you might lose them....and you guys could never have that special relationship as a very close friend...dongseng to unni/ dongseng to oppa...you know? And I don't know....how would you confront this problem? And what if that friend is already have a hard time in their life and you don't want to add more to it? How is it possible to confront the problem or solve the problem?
....and this makes you kind of angry when you see them using you...AISH~ help me~

if their using you..they are not your friends..period! and you want to confront them about it but you can't.. i see..i guess that just means your gentle and do not like to confront someone about a situation like this cause your afraid they might get hurt..the best way to confront the problem and solve the problem is simple..confront them and tell it to them straight up..if this individual is really using you..then i suggest you hurry up and tell them exactly how you feel like a piece of tool to them..if you do not confront them..then most likely they'll walk all over you and keep on using you..and you'll be the only one suffering..just don't be afraid..you gotta confront them one way or another..what are you going to do? just take it all time? you have your pride and respect to think about..don't let this person do this to you