Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 13 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Spiritual Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=34)
-- God....=) (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=65)

Posted by krnxswat on 03-29-2002 04:17 PM:

God....=)

sometymes..
i doubt the existence of God..but yet i no he exists..
and yet sometimes i wonder.. why He loves us so much when we did nuttin.. all we did was sin and do bad things. but yet He still loves us!! :rolleyes

Posted by SoundCtrl on 03-29-2002 05:44 PM:

Re: God....=)

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
sometymes..
i doubt the existence of God..but yet i no he exists..
and yet sometimes i wonder.. why He loves us so much when we did nuttin.. all we did was sin and do bad things. but yet He still loves us!! :rolleyes

awwww there there now

Posted by krnxswat on 03-29-2002 05:54 PM:

Posted by Yupkki MEL on 03-30-2002 07:07 AM:

Praise the Lord! keke

Posted by Hayama on 03-31-2002 06:23 AM:

im not a religious person .. but i jus wana ask .. are u guys gona watch that thing about god on the discovery channel? i think its called 'the truth about god' or something. it jus basically talks about his life and how he lived and stuff i think. seems pretty interesting so ima watch that.

Posted by krnxswat on 03-31-2002 08:02 AM:

i dont realli watch t.v.. haha..
if i do watch t.v , i watch pokemon

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 03-31-2002 08:21 PM:

pokemon lol
well i'm catholic and mai frenz all think i'm veri religious cuz mai parents are so involved in church activities, and i guess u cud say i am too xcept i do a lot of bad things...swearing, cheating, hating, lying, etc. but i noe GOD will 4give me if i repent later on
and realli, even tho i'm catholic, i dun believe every word in the Bible and mai atheist frenz are alwaize asking me to PROVE things to them and it's like y? i dun even noe for sure u noe?
so yeah...i believe i guess just cuz i do...if i start thinkin bout it too long i get dizzy :huh:

Posted by seung ju on 04-01-2002 06:59 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
Bible and mai atheist frenz are alwaize asking me to PROVE things to them and it's like y? i dun even noe for sure u noe?

yeah, i hate people like that. its not like they can PROVE the big bang theory, b/c its just a THEORY.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-04-2002 07:19 PM:

exactly! thnk u seung ju

Posted by seung ju on 04-05-2002 01:34 PM:

welcome ^^

Posted by mc_jjang on 04-06-2002 04:14 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Hayama
im not a religious person .. but i jus wana ask .. are u guys gona watch that thing about god on the discovery channel? i think its called 'the truth about god' or something. it jus basically talks about his life and how he lived and stuff i think. seems pretty interesting so ima watch that.

how God lived??? God was never on earth... maybe how jesus lived.... so i think the discovery channel made a mistake in the title... unless ur talking about gods of other religions also....

WOO HOO!!!

CuTE!!!

Posted by krnxswat on 04-06-2002 05:52 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by mc_jjang

God was never on earth... maybe how jesus lived

c but God came to earth as a human form, Jesus. So theyre basically the same thing,... erff is so hard to understand everything in the bible.. no1 can undersand everything in the bible..hmmPh

Posted by sungienme on 04-07-2002 07:31 PM:

and i guess u cud say i am too xcept i do a lot of bad things...swearing, cheating, hating, lying, etc. but i noe GOD will 4give me if i repent later on

he wouldn't forgive you unless you believe he will. and that's call taking it for granted. that's bad. you shouldn't do that.