Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- my room and parents....fuck'em all (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=13722)

Posted by coolant on 08-31-2003 08:35 AM:

my room and parents....fuck'em all

i dunno if this applies to any of you but if it does then you will share my pain and hatred. well the thing is that I live with my parents and they let me stay with them for free while i go to college (which i dearly appreciate and never take for granted). The problem is that only last week one early morning, my dad bursted in my door, startled the shit outa me (no lock due to my respect and sign of trust for my parents) and brought in 2 luggages that belonged to two relatives that had just arrived that morning. the next thing he did was basically tell me to get the fuck out of my own room. the worst part was that he did it in front of them. I couldnt argue with him in front of the guests. it had slipped their minds to warn and tell me ahead of time that the relatives were going to be staying in my room for the next couple of days. i tried to confront my 'rents bout what they did and they expected me to understand bc i was living there for free. and as most parents are, they were just too stubborn to admitt that they were wrong. i would really wanna move out but my job and income is not enough to support me. AAAHHHH!!!!

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 08-31-2003 08:40 AM:

my sympathies.

gonna have to move this though, belongs in Friends and Family.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by FlavaFLOSS on 08-31-2003 10:54 AM:

Sorry to hear about this kind of problem happening.

It's only for a couple of days right? It can't be that bad? :(

Parents can be one of the most stubborn people on earth... but eh, time goes by...

Just work hard and save up your share of income. You'll be out in a matter of months if you can manage just that. If things get really worst, find a roommate where you can split the rents.

Good luck to you.

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 08-31-2003 04:30 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by FlavaFLOSS
Sorry to hear about this kind of problem happening.

It's only for a couple of days right? It can't be that bad? :(

Parents can be one of the most stubborn people on earth... but eh, time goes by...

Just work hard and save up your share of income. You'll be out in a matter of months if you can manage just that. If things get really worst, find a roommate where you can split the rents.

Good luck to you.

werd, agreein wid her

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by calintz on 08-31-2003 07:02 PM:

why dont u go live the life of a bum.....wait, i tried that and didnt work...my life with my parents is really horrible i dont think most people have ever gone through what i have i mean it´s tons of things....liek when i was a kid my father took me to a santero thing.....well basically i ended up bathed in animal blood and birds heads getting choped off and thrown on me.....well that just a wee bit, and my mother thinks she talks to god and then she starts drawing him and stuff, well thats all folks for now tune in next time in the life of calintz

Posted by kryogenix on 09-02-2003 01:28 AM:

this has happened to me twice already, though i was considerably younger than college age (i think i was 10). I slept downstairs on the couch. i didn't feel too bad, but i guess it's because i'm younger. filipino parents...

Posted by saranghae on 09-09-2003 03:16 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
this has happened to me twice already, though i was considerably younger than college age (i think i was 10). I slept downstairs on the couch. i didn't feel too bad, but i guess it's because i'm younger. filipino parents...

that happened to me too.. except i had to sleep in my parents room =X

Posted by kryogenix on 09-09-2003 07:59 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
that happened to me too.. except i had to sleep in my parents room =X

ha ha, did your parents try anything while you were there

Posted by saranghae on 09-11-2003 03:39 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
ha ha, did your parents try anything while you were there

haha.. nahh