Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Random Thoughts (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=2)
-- FeEl LiKe ShIaT (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1008)

Posted by Akira on 04-24-2002 04:13 PM:

Unhappy FeEl LiKe ShIaT

ugh... feel so bad about myself. I almost hate myself. I don't cause i actually wake up and eat. no one knows how i feel. Its impossible to explain. I just want to get away. school/family/friends/enemies/life. Itz all so trivial. my mind is dark and shallow. People call me a goth. but i'm not. so screw off. I'm just a fat ass with a bad attitude who can't keep a fricking straight face for two seconds.

so sup?

how are you?

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-25-2002 12:31 PM:

o mai...well thaz exactly how i felt last year--EXACTLY. i hated skool and wanted to get away frum mai frenz and family and thot about just running away or ending it all. but it's getting a lot better now, maib try changing ur surroundings or sumtin. i'm doing pretti well btw ^^ but since this isn't realli bout skool i'm moving to random thoughts

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-25-2002 02:58 PM:

im too busy to reply...

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by xXFallenAngeLXx on 04-25-2002 04:06 PM:

aww dont wrry it'll get better

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Posted by yupkipucca on 04-25-2002 04:11 PM:

hmm... just try to b happie!~ actually that doesnt really work... wut i do is i watch a REALLY sad thing... then i feel better cuz i realize at least my life iznt DAT bad.... i good movie is gashigogi

Posted by princessddalgi on 04-25-2002 05:52 PM:

i hope you feel better! just think of happy thoughts

Posted by krnxswat on 04-25-2002 06:39 PM:

smilE

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-26-2002 11:21 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
smilE

if u dun shut da phawk up...

jus playin ho seon

Posted by cLickB4eVeRZ on 04-26-2002 12:26 PM:

i hate moving

its shity and depeing where you go ....
i only moved once but like ...gosh

#hosuk#
::minhyuk::
~hyungon~
+sanghyuk+

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-26-2002 12:47 PM:

hah, i agree.
sometimes i just wanna get away from all of it.
escape to an island or something.
i suggest you go on a walk or go to the beach or something, just take some time out by urself (:
or talk to someone new, a new friend that knows nothing about you. q:

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-26-2002 08:11 PM:

are you sure you aren't clinically depressed or sumthinz? you might consider going to see a doctor?

but as long as it's not all the time..... yea i feel like that too sometimes.... for like no reason at all i get tired of EVERYTHING.... every single thing seems to piss me off~