Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- TV and Movies (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=14)
-- a chick on fear factor (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8605)

Posted by iTsmeehLita on 12-03-2002 04:39 AM:

a chick on fear factor

hah .. im watching fear factor right now .. and there's this korean chick named CJ ... she had to drink up the yolk of 3 WHOLE ostrich eggs ... and lemme tell you ! THEYRE HUGEE!!!

she's gettin it down good and they're like uh oh .. she's gonna choke ... but then she's all like " hey .. no worries .. im korean .. we can eat anything ... "

haha .. i thought that was pretty funny

Posted by JuJu on 12-03-2002 04:45 AM:

theres still fear factor? hm... i dont c it on tv ne more... ostrich eggs r big!!! eeewwwww

Posted by Flaming_June on 12-03-2002 04:47 AM:

Question

whats fear factor?

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 12-03-2002 04:48 AM:

haha i saw that too hehe. That was sweet, one huuuge egg. Who ended up winning the show?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by JuJu on 12-03-2002 04:55 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Flaming_June
whats fear factor?

ish a show. they like have 3 ppl n they like make u do 3 scary things tha last person still in da game wins money. they have u do stuff thaz jus crazy... like fall out of a building, or climb a car in midair or gross stuff like eat worms or lie in a box full of rats... ish jus crazy. buh fun to watch

Posted by iTsmeehLita on 12-03-2002 04:57 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
haha i saw that too hehe. That was sweet, one huuuge egg. Who ended up winning the show?

tell me bout it!! ... one egg is 1 pound .. so they had to chug up 3 POUNDS OF OSTRICH EGGS! ...

awww!! the korean chick missed the last event to the white chick by 1 second!! ... man .. i was sooo ruding for her too!! ...

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 12-03-2002 05:04 AM:

that white girl won? haha no way! i did not see that coming. I was thinking the mohawk guy haha, that was funny in the water tank thing where he got his mohawk wet first and then tied it, he had it all planned out! hahah.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by castle outsider on 12-03-2002 05:07 AM:

man...tv sounds so gay nowadays

Posted by Street RSX on 12-03-2002 02:13 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
man...tv sounds so gay nowadays
for a first i agree wit yoo mann... tv is getting stoopid every day.. these shows are dumb.. and theres nuthing on tv anymore. to entertain people do those stoopid things to win money and we're suppose to watch it cuz thas fun to watch or sumthing?? sorrieee buh i havnt been watching any tv at all for past few weeks.. i watch movies tho. thas about it

Posted by micron on 12-03-2002 09:02 PM:

moved to tv and movies.

Posted by saranghae on 12-04-2002 04:04 AM:

my friend told me about it ^^

and those eggs are huge!!

Posted by castle outsider on 12-04-2002 06:10 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
for a first i agree wit yoo mann... tv is getting stoopid every day.. these shows are dumb.. and theres nuthing on tv anymore. to entertain people do those stoopid things to win money and we're suppose to watch it cuz thas fun to watch or sumthing?? sorrieee buh i havnt been watching any tv at all for past few weeks.. i watch movies tho. thas about it

thats right boooyyyiiieee

haha jk i dont talk like that...if only i can get you somehow hehe

yea i dont watch a lot of reality tv shows cause what they do and why theyre called reality shows is juss absurd..its so stupid..anyways..yea..