Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 19 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Experience (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=18)
-- yesterday while sleeping... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=609)

Posted by micron on 04-11-2002 05:08 AM:

yesterday while sleeping...

i fought with a demon. i dont know how to explain it. it was on top of me, trying to strangle me. maybe it was a dream, that became too intense that i could still feel it when i became concious. i was struggling with it for a good 5 minutes. until it suddenly let go and disappeared. i went back to sleep.

sweaty.

Posted by micron on 04-11-2002 05:11 AM:

on second thought. it was a gawee at first. but i broke free by myself. thats how i woke up. to feel something trying to strangle me.

its the second time i broke free a gawee by myself.

Posted by huby40 on 04-11-2002 10:37 AM:

oh yeah, that.

I watched some thing on TLC explaining the science behind that.

There are different stages of sleep and all that, and sometimes your brain becomes conscious during the dream stage of sleep. So you're kinda awake and have some definite perceptions and some things are just wierd.

That's how it works, IMO, it's a message from God or some other force.

Posted by junjinluber33 on 04-11-2002 06:15 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
it's a message from God or some other force.

yup... thats wut heard~ have u ever gotten scissorlock? (dunno if thats how you exactly spell it) well, it's when you're conscience but you can't move your body around or anything. it supposed to feel like someones laying on top of you? iono~ my cousin, my ex's sister, n alotta other people have gotten that before. my cousin knew about scissorlock so when she got it, she just sed, in God'd name leave. and it stopped. demon? i hav nooo clue~ she wasnt even scared! i wouldve been scared outta my witz!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-11-2002 07:56 PM:

yea, thats happened to me before...its pretty freaky :sad:, but i just went back to sleep after that i dunno why haha.

but someone trying to strangle you is alot more frightening !

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by shoujo on 04-15-2002 07:44 PM:

Re: yesterday while sleeping...

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
i fought with a demon. i dont know how to explain it. it was on top of me, trying to strangle me. maybe it was a dream, that became too intense that i could still feel it when i became concious. i was struggling with it for a good 5 minutes. until it suddenly let go and disappeared. i went back to sleep.

sweaty.

my sis experienced this several times..and she said to me, that she prayed Our Father, and the thing just went off ..it;s freaky..i never experience that kind of thing.. :satisfy:

Posted by tm11 on 04-16-2002 01:54 PM:

the other night I was home alone, and while i was falling asleep i felt a grip on my throat/ my mouth, and i woke up... it was quite strange.

This is off topic.. but every so often I hear creaks coming from upstairs when it's just me or me and my dad, or me and a friend of mine at my house.. it's quite strange as well...:huh:

Posted by SoundCtrl on 04-16-2002 02:19 PM:

I have these dreams like every year where i fall of a skyscraper and while i'm falling down, I can see a red car below me. I always wake up before I hit the red car though because in the dream, there's something in my mind that tells me if I hit that red car, I won't wake up...weird..

Posted by krnxswat on 04-16-2002 04:25 PM:

i had a dream, i ate so much food, i had to go ddong :huh:

Posted by SoundCtrl on 04-16-2002 04:31 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i had a dream, i ate so much food, i had to go ddong :huh:

krnxswat's obession with ddong lol

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-25-2002 09:42 PM:

Re: yesterday while sleeping...

quote:

sweaty.

my friend told me about her mother having a similar experience too. her mother goes out and evangelises ( teaching/making others christians) and she says its because the spirits of the people who don't want to be christian that she teaches/talks to, sends the demons. something like that.
pretty scary if you ask me.
nothing like that's happened to me.

Posted by krnxswat on 04-26-2002 05:34 AM:

you guys notice that u never see urself dead in ur dreams? someone said you die if u see yourself dead in ur drmz, or u get real luCk :huh:

Posted by Alchemist on 04-26-2002 05:49 AM:

this is scary

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-26-2002 11:35 AM:

quote:
gawee

Hmm...what's that?

Anyway, according to what I believe in... They say that when you feel like you can't move-like how you were exlaining-some kind of demon is sleeping on top of you... That's why you can't move... And then, they do a ceremony for you! Just my beliefs...

Posted by seung ju on 04-26-2002 12:50 PM:

gawee, scissorlock, all the same. its like when you wake up and cant move or somethin, i dont know much about it so i cant really explain. but i've seen myself die in my dreams, and i'm still here, so i never really believed that. but gawee is a scary thing, not something you want to happen.

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-26-2002 01:30 PM:

this stuff is freaking me out /:
oh well
its interesting but scary
heh

Posted by xXFallenAngeLXx on 04-27-2002 07:53 PM:

wow freaky, lol
i've died in my dream
in one dream when i died i came bac as a dog, lol and i had to try to tell sum1 that it was really me, very odd

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Posted by OneHeart on 04-28-2002 07:21 PM:

Sleep Paralysis

Follow these two links for further information.

http://sleepdisorders.about.com/cs/sleepparalysis/

http://www.sleepparalysis.net/what_...p_paralysis.htm

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-28-2002 09:41 PM:

whoa...scary stuff
i've never had one b4, so i wudnt noe; but i've died in mai dreams b4 and sumtymz i noe i'm awake and i try to change the dream but it duzn't work but nothun dat scary has ever happened to me b4...