Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sports and Fitness (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=32)
-- favorite sports commercial (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=13431)

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 08-05-2003 02:06 AM:

favorite sports commercial

what is ur favorite sports commercials?

mike r the hockey ones with all these bloopers and stupid thingz

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 08-05-2003 03:44 AM:

I like the Adidas commercial that features zidane and beckham thats been on FoxSports recently. Shows one of Beckham's trademark free kicks- stylized, of course.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by krnxswat on 08-05-2003 03:47 AM:

i like the soccer commercial from like last year,
you know with like 4 guys in the boat, they do their moves, and water eventually sweeps in

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 08-05-2003 04:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i like the soccer commercial from like last year,
you know with like 4 guys in the boat, they do their moves, and water eventually sweeps in

yeah i remember dat one, liked that one too

wana chat?

Posted by keyx1o6 on 08-05-2003 04:16 AM:

the new energy drink by mountain dew (forgot what it was called) ones are pretty funny... at times.

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 08-25-2003 03:55 AM:

i just sayw da new Nike sports, soccer commercial where they r like in a empty like....biulding or something and they r doin all di sick shizz wid da ball like cross overs and sissors

wana chat?

Posted by merdawg on 08-25-2003 04:41 AM:

i like the new champion commercial. its so different from other ones. its about how the sports industry is taken over by money, and the "real champions" are those playing ball in the alley, and a girl running in the street. its a really nice commercial.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Posted by castle outsider on 08-25-2003 08:00 AM:

haha i dunno if this counts as a sports commercial but i like the new madden 2004 ones..especially where all the guys are talking about what makes football football and the kicker says 'its all about the kickers' and the other peopel are like..WHAT? KICKERS WILL SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO