Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 14 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Questions and Comments (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- HONESTY: the media section? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8035)

Posted by I love HyoRi on 11-19-2002 08:47 AM:

HONESTY: the media section?

hi

im sorry to say that, I have been kinda dissappointed with this site every since the first version was shut down.

The reason why im annoyed is not because the media section is unavailable, but the lack in honesty.

If you say that the media section will be back in 2-3 weeks, then mean it, if u are not sure of when it will be available, then say that. This is similar to the opening of version 2 of jusunlee, where you guys dragged it on for months promising soon soon soon.

I understand that you created this site for kpop, and not to make money, and that it does take up a lot of your time. BUT as i said before, all I ask for is a little honestly, which is not too much to ask. At least give updates of when problems will be fixed, and not just leave "soon" messages on and leave them there. It doesnt take so long to change a little bit of text.

I know a lot of you people will hate me for saying this, but its just the way i feel. If you also feel this way or wish to send death messages to me, then reply

cheers all

If you're out there babez
Wait for me, I'll find ya
You can fight Destiny

Posted by eddiee on 11-19-2002 04:41 PM:

jusun has just been busy with the site and im sureee it will be up again soonn

i heard jon was helping him upload some music files too

maybe juss a few more days

Posted by krnxswat on 11-19-2002 07:32 PM:

Re: HONESTY: the media section?

quote:
Originally posted by I love HyoRi
hi

im sorry to say that, I have been kinda dissappointed with this site every since the first version was shut down.

The reason why im annoyed is not because the media section is unavailable, but the lack in honesty.

If you say that the media section will be back in 2-3 weeks, then mean it, if u are not sure of when it will be available, then say that. This is similar to the opening of version 2 of jusunlee, where you guys dragged it on for months promising soon soon soon.

I understand that you created this site for kpop, and not to make money, and that it does take up a lot of your time. BUT as i said before, all I ask for is a little honestly, which is not too much to ask. At least give updates of when problems will be fixed, and not just leave "soon" messages on and leave them there. It doesnt take so long to change a little bit of text.

I know a lot of you people will hate me for saying this, but its just the way i feel. If you also feel this way or wish to send death messages to me, then reply

cheers all

ok. first of all, you're saying this when you don't even know anything. jusun has been posting in the forums that it will be delayed. of course you wouldn't know that because you haven't been in the forums. think before you speak. yes he does give updates, in the forums. if you want updates, come to the forums. stop complaining.

Posted by tm11 on 11-19-2002 08:47 PM:

I think I love hyori has a very valid point. For the people who don't frequent the forums and have come to only know the other aspects of Jusunlee, they have been let down. Jusun has apologized for being behind schedule, but this isn't exactly an isolated event, I love hyori's right in comparing it to the reopening of JSL v.2, and I believe jusun has learned his lessons in not making any more promises or deadlines as it has been difficult to meet those deadlines. I don't think he's necessarily complaining either.

Posted by tea on 11-19-2002 08:57 PM:

damn leechers

Posted by micron on 11-21-2002 12:54 AM:

quote:
hi

cheers all

thanks for your constructive criticism. you have a very valid point. i have updated the media section informing everyone that it will be indefinitely postponed until new media providers are found. our previous provider was 99fun.com, but seems like the site shut down while i was making some backend changes to the media section. sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted by eddiee on 11-21-2002 01:00 AM:

ooo so dats why we were tryin to test it out ic ic

Posted by I love HyoRi on 11-21-2002 01:09 PM:

hi

first of all, i didnt mean to complain or any thing like that

the purpose of the orginal tread was to try and get more updates, and since my message, it looks like it has worked.

so thank you jusunlee taking into consideration my sugguestion, letting us know, even if it is bad news, is always better then being kept in the dark.

thank you TM11 for your support, and im sorri if i have offended anyone else.

have a nice day all

If you're out there babez
Wait for me, I'll find ya
You can fight Destiny

Posted by krnxswat on 11-21-2002 01:57 PM:

its ok.
by the way,
happy b-day ^--^

Posted by ajy on 11-24-2002 05:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea
damn leechers

Posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó on 11-27-2002 11:25 AM:

Yes but its not like JSL is the only place to leech. Plenty of people have placed links plus there is Turtle and Soribada.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 12-01-2002 10:22 PM:

quote:
hi

cheers all

Keep in mind that Jusun is doing a FAVOR for you

quote:
first of all, i didnt mean to complain or any thing like that

well you did. Stop whining.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Street RSX on 12-02-2002 01:05 AM:

thankz vic!! couldnt of said it any better

Posted by saranghae on 12-08-2002 04:33 AM:

quote:

so thank you jusunlee taking into consideration my sugguestion, letting us know, even if it is bad news, is always better then being kept in the dark.

hasn't jusun always informed us about updates... delays.. etc?