Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- TV and Movies (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=14)
-- Barbershop (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5467)

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 09-15-2002 09:03 PM:

Barbershop

just saw it last night... anyone else saw it?

i really enjoyed dat movie!! it was HILARIOUS!!! i was laughing my butt off!! and since it just recently came out, there were ALOT of black people. i sat next to a big black lady who squealed whenever there was a funnie part and would stomp her feet, clap her hands, and grab onto her friend!!! the experience of watching the movie wit a room FULL of black folks made it worthwhile that movie was not only funnie, but also had morals to it. i definitely recommend it!

Posted by Street RSX on 09-16-2002 04:26 AM:

iz it dat good?? damnz i wanna see that!! it lookz madd funni!!

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 09-16-2002 03:01 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
iz it dat good?? damnz i wanna see that!! it lookz madd funni!!

yes it was very good! i recommend seeing it in a room wit a bunch of black folks. they know how to have a good time hehehe

Posted by ajy on 09-16-2002 03:46 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

yes it was very good! i recommend seeing it in a room wit a bunch of black folks. they know how to have a good time hehehe

lol, if i was in a movie theater wit a bunch of black people id piss my pants, jk jk

Posted by Street RSX on 09-16-2002 04:37 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

haha i kno.. i saw Scary Movie wit a room of black folks.. damnz they were like cheering and freakin out in every lil scene!! hahaha they madd funn to watch movie wit!!

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 09-16-2002 04:41 PM:

hahhaa yeah i dun think i would have laughed as hard if i watched it on video by myself in my basement. i mean, if ur gonna watch a movie about black folks, then watch it WITH THEM. i dunno how to explain it... just do it and experience it!!

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 09-16-2002 11:57 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

lol, if i was in a movie theater wit a bunch of black people id piss my pants, jk jk

hahahaha

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Street RSX on 09-17-2002 03:23 AM:

i wanna see it.. wit blak ppl!! haha

Posted by niggoreanboi on 09-18-2002 01:45 AM:

i wanna c it i heard it was funny

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 09-18-2002 03:23 AM:

yes yes very funnie!! go watch! go go gooooo!!! hehehehe

Posted by NaRa JjAnG on 09-26-2002 01:53 AM:

yea its a real funny movie....at first i thought ...wut da a movie about a barbershop......but it has a nice story and its so funny wit cedric the entertainer in it....go see it

www.xanga.com/choi127