Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 17 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Creative Writing (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=15)
-- Request Thread for fanfics (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1684)

Posted by lovedontloveme on 05-07-2002 10:05 PM:

Request Thread - Any fics your looking for?

I created this thread so that if anyone's looking for a certain fic or needs something can reply to this. We'll try to help you [:

If you're requesting a fic try to include the author, the title, and the characters. A brief storyline can help.

Susan or any of the super mods, sticky this please q:

And Susan, edit this or reply if you want to add to this.

Posted by :: MinTY :: on 05-29-2002 07:13 AM:

There are a couple of them, sorry!
I read a lot of fics at this one forum, but it sort of closed down, and I don't remember the authors much. =(

Okay, one was a shinhwa one about a girl named Kei (I think) and she moves in to an apartment and meets Hye Sung, who is her roommate's friend and he's really rude. And her roommate starts dating Min Woo, who has a bad past with Kei... I'm not making any sense, am I? :: sigh ::

Um, the other one's about this girl named Ji Hae and I think she moves into a haunted apartment(?) with Jong Hyuk as the ghost... she lives next to Ho Suk and she doesn't know that Jong Hyuk lives with her... I'm still not making any sense, am I? :: bigger sigh ::

Sorry to bother you, XP

Posted by lovedontloveme on 05-30-2002 08:34 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by :: MinTY ::

There are a couple of them, sorry!
I read a lot of fics at this one forum, but it sort of closed down, and I don't remember the authors much. =(

Okay, one was a shinhwa one about a girl named Kei (I think) and she moves in to an apartment and meets Hye Sung, who is her roommate's friend and he's really rude. And her roommate starts dating Min Woo, who has a bad past with Kei... I'm not making any sense, am I? :: sigh ::

Um, the other one's about this girl named Ji Hae and I think she moves into a haunted apartment(?) with Jong Hyuk as the ghost... she lives next to Ho Suk and she doesn't know that Jong Hyuk lives with her... I'm still not making any sense, am I? :: bigger sigh ::

Sorry to bother you, XP

hey hey q: i know what fics you're talking about. but i'm not sure whether the authors would like their fics posted elsewhere.

the one about a girl named Kei is called 'In The Game of Love' and it's sequel is '2nd Round'. That can be found at FFL. Just use the search box [: The author's name is tofu.

The other fic you're talking about is called 'A Place For Everything'. It's written by my friend minjung q: aka cLiCkb lOve it can be found at type v in the fanfics section. I think in the game of love might be posted there too [:

Posted by Ladi Jay on 06-05-2002 07:57 PM:

Still looking for Warrior's Descendant... With HOT in it... and Hee Jun is supposedly the bad guy and Kang Ta meets this Chinese girl who ran away from Hee Jun the "rapist"... I hated that Hee Jun was the bad guy, but it's a good story... Anyways, it's not finished yet... well, when I read it anyways... So if you can find the rest of it for me, that'd be soo cool... I read it in solid07 but the fan fics aren't up yet...

Posted by yupkipucca on 06-18-2002 10:10 PM:

do u know the authorz name?

Posted by Ladi Jay on 06-19-2002 02:40 AM:

nope... I forgot... I just remember the title because it's the title of one of HOT's songs

Posted by MellowYellow on 06-19-2002 06:00 AM:

Warrior's Descendant is by hottjang....
i believe so.... but i have no idea where to find it.. i'm searching though~

Posted by lilkrnangel on 12-12-2002 03:55 AM:

i am looking for the fic called "the sixteenth year" and it had flyto the sky in it...... i wandering if anyone has it

[Edit by MellowYellow]
hey i'm really sorry but i haven't been able to find it. do you know anything else about the fic that might help in the search? anything at all?

thanks jkme

Posted by iTsmeehLita on 12-24-2002 06:43 AM:

im not really sure about the title .. but kind of along the lines like "My love is like black coffee " ...

i dont remember the author ...

i searched for it at ffl ... by title .. but there are no such messages ..

brief plot : about a girl who goes to a coffee shop and meets ( brian from f2ts ), talks about her relationship with her family .. with brian .. and herself ...

good fic .. i enjoyed it ... ( i think i cried ) hah .. just wanna read it again ..

thanks for any of the help

[Edit by MellowYellow]
i have that. it's called "Black Coffee Talk" by.. oh shoot i don't remember... alias was... kami? or 4tang ? i don't remember

anyway pm me with your email address and i'll send it to you.

(FINALLY, I FOUND SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE!!! YES! lol)

Posted by milkyway8613 on 07-20-2003 07:03 AM:

looking for "black coffee talk" also

hi! i was also looking for "black coffee talk" by kami, too. i was just wondering if you could also send it to me. i would be forever indebted to you. thanx!

Posted by TAIgrr on 07-20-2003 10:21 PM:

is it a fanfic?

Posted by MellowYellow on 07-28-2003 07:41 AM:

Merging with fanfic request thread.

*yes i do have it.*

Posted by FlavaFLOSS on 08-16-2003 10:19 AM:

Hi!

"Black Coffee Talk" can be found at Type-V forum. It's a story by Kami. ^_^ It was once featured at the-sofa.com but then the site got shut down.

I've been searching for "Outside Castle: The Castle's Outsider" by (?)

I'm not sure who the author is, but this fan fic is REALLY HARD to find. :( Can someone please help?

Thank you. :D

Posted by dongurii on 07-27-2006 09:05 AM:

Unhappy stories

hi :)

i dont usually write on forums cause im really bad with computers but im not sure how else to find the stories that i need cause ive looked everwhere else for them and haven't been lucky in any of my searches :(

anways, if anyone knows where i can get these stories or has them saved i would really really appriciate it if you could let me know or send them to me ^______^

"kiss the sky"
"the bartender and the beast"
"memories"
"the life he learned of"
"foolish love"
when love comes"

thanks again guys!! :)

Posted by MellowYellow on 07-27-2006 10:50 PM:

Re: stories

quote:
Originally posted by dongurii
hi :)

i dont usually write on forums cause im really bad with computers but im not sure how else to find the stories that i need cause ive looked everwhere else for them and haven't been lucky in any of my searches :(

anways, if anyone knows where i can get these stories or has them saved i would really really appriciate it if you could let me know or send them to me ^______^

"kiss the sky"
"the bartender and the beast"
"memories"
"the life he learned of"
"foolish love"
when love comes"

thanks again guys!! :)

Kiss the Sky by Kami

I found that at Soompi. I tried to find links to the other ones but all I see are the titles and the authors floating around in the recommendation thread.

Soompi kids are good about finding stuff for you though.

Request Thread

Just go there and then request them everything your heart desires and then leave your email. They'll come flying at you.

Posted by dongurii on 07-29-2006 09:22 AM:

Talking ^________^

thanks so much for your reply. i really appriciate the help : ) these forum things are easier to use than i though..heheh =^-^=

Posted by MellowYellow on 08-15-2006 08:27 PM:

Re: ^________^

quote:
Originally posted by dongurii
thanks so much for your reply. i really appriciate the help : ) these forum things are easier to use than i though..heheh =^-^=

no problem.