Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 14 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Experience (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=18)
-- juss bout life.. (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6995)

Posted by dalgyal on 10-22-2002 01:39 AM:

juss bout life..

do u guys ever juss sit there and cry..
cry until no more tears come out?
i never thought life was so hard up until now..
sometimes i juss sit in my room crying..
and thinking about everything..
about my past.. my future..
and watz happening to me now..

dah nuhm heem deul uh juh....
nuhmoo heem deul uh..

Posted by sangxjin on 10-22-2002 02:02 AM:

not cry.
i think.

Props To Huby

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 10-22-2002 02:27 AM:

hMm..when i think.
i usually think of how my family's life would be different if i died..if they'd even care.
or how my life would be different if my mom died..
when i think of those outcomes..i start to get sad..and like..
get teary eyed..but i only think of those things when i'm like..really down.
i havent had those thoughts in like..a year? or more..
although..i don't cry that much so no more tears come out.
just enough to make me sniffle ^^

Posted by Street RSX on 10-22-2002 05:00 AM:

i hate those tymz.. itz hard livin tha life.. buh let god be wit yoo!! keep him in your prayers and dun let thingz get to yoo so hard

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 10-22-2002 05:22 AM:

well ive been through that...
but it always helps to eat ice cream

Posted by Jj2 on 10-22-2002 08:37 AM:

yea...i've been there...and it does get hard but then u gotta realise that u should just focus on doing the best for urself ya know?

Posted by aznkid1008 on 10-22-2002 08:50 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
not cry.
i think.

for my whole life until this year
i would sit in my room wit music on, sit and just think about the past. wat i could hav, should hav, would hav done. all my mistakes all my faults. yea at times i just wanted 2 cry and scream but nothin but silence.
i just hope none of u do that for along period of time. after the first few years it breaks u down.
words from a wise man(jusun lee) "yo it doesn't matter, u can start over and forget the past. from now on think of the future."
ty jusun and thanx for all the times u pulled my ass out of the fire.
also from another wise man(my dad) "just pray" and it works believe me. for those goin through this i'll pray for u cause god knows i dont want anyone else goin through it.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 10-23-2002 02:38 AM:

dun forget..... "a bright sunny day comes after the rain" - k2s

Posted by merc on 10-23-2002 05:30 AM:

truth is, everyone struggles in one time or another during their lifetime...it's only a matter of when...

also... statistics/science and experience show that teenagers often go through what seems like "hard times" emotionally more than any other age group.
Why is that? when teens are confronted with problems or hardtimes...science connects it with a tendency for teens to use a part of the brain that controls the emotions more than any other part to deal with it... while adults are most likely to use the frontal lobes - (reasoning and planning) to confront and tackle a problem or issue.

Experience has proven likewise..... although everyone struggles in one time or another...experience have shown time and time again for many people ...that it will come to pass... or we will mature in the way we handle it...

so you see, you have only good days to look forward to. As time comes to pass, so will your problems, or simply the way you will see them.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Posted by Jj2 on 10-23-2002 07:45 AM:

well-said merc

Posted by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX on 10-24-2002 11:41 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

for my whole life until this year
i would sit in my room wit music on, sit and just think about the past. wat i could hav, should hav, would hav done. all my mistakes all my faults. yea at times i just wanted 2 cry and scream but nothin but silence.
i just hope none of u do that for along period of time. after the first few years it breaks u down.
words from a wise man(jusun lee) "yo it doesn't matter, u can start over and forget the past. from now on think of the future."
ty jusun and thanx for all the times u pulled my ass out of the fire.
also from another wise man(my dad) "just pray" and it works believe me. for those goin through this i'll pray for u cause god knows i dont want anyone else goin through it.

yeah i listen to music n reflect on wat iv done

Posted by untouchable on 10-29-2002 05:02 AM:

be optimistic even if it hurts you inside. force a smile onto your face and after awhile you wont even have to force it on anymore. it'll come naturally. it might not exactly be how u feel but o well, it's better than frowning or even cryin right?

Posted by aznkid1008 on 10-30-2002 12:20 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by untouchable
be optimistic even if it hurts you inside. force a smile onto your face and after awhile you wont even have to force it on anymore. it'll come naturally. it might not exactly be how u feel but o well, it's better than frowning or even cryin right?

is it? i think its worse. ur just holding back somethin that will eventually come back maybe even worse. yea maybe smile 2 keep a mask on ur face.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by Ladi Jay on 10-30-2002 12:30 AM:

yes I sit there and cry... I think about so many things and I just start crying my eyes out! I think about my daddy and what he had to go through when I was younger and what I went through when I was younger and I just cry... it feels good to let out all those emotions with tears though... it feels really great!^^

some people don't know the hardships of life because they've been given all the joys of life ever since they were little... they don't know what's really out there until they go on their own... they'll have a hard time with life and I feel sorry for them sometimes... not everything is handed to people... these people who have been handed things at birth don't know what's in the real world