Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 14 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- E-Zine (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=49)
-- concerning next months issue. (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8098)

Posted by micron on 11-22-2002 12:17 AM:

concerning next months issue.

its already nov 21. id like to apologize for the lack of leadership and seriousness ive shown thus far concerning the e-zine. to be honest, i havent had the time to really put much thought into it. i took the sat i on nov. and plan to take the sat ii's next month. considering my disappointment over my sat i score, i would like to take the remaining time to concentrate on my sat ii's. with that said, i am going to postpone our our first own ezine release to january or february and put up another set of zandd.com artibles for december (issue 2). i promise ill focus on our ezine and give it more thought once my college apps and sats ii's are over. im really sorry once again, especially to those who seriously put an effort previously. ill notify you guys again sometime after dec 6. until then...

take care,
jusunlee

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 11-24-2002 09:42 PM:

good luck on your sat ii and college apps. =)

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Posted by shizn! on 01-14-2003 06:14 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
good luck on your sat ii and college apps. =)

Posted by ajy on 02-24-2003 09:06 PM:

come on do it already

Posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 02-24-2003 09:52 PM:

maybe he forgot. its all good tho. he can do it when he wants and has the time.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 02-25-2003 09:08 PM:

I don't know if you've been looking at the e-zine lately, but it is updated... I've already read 'em!

Posted by krnxswat on 02-26-2003 12:18 AM:

kristina sa's pretty

Posted by kryogenix on 03-04-2003 08:01 PM:

Re: concerning next months issue.

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
its already nov 21. id like to apologize for the lack of leadership and seriousness ive shown thus far concerning the e-zine. to be honest, i havent had the time to really put much thought into it. i took the sat i on nov. and plan to take the sat ii's next month. considering my disappointment over my sat i score, i would like to take the remaining time to concentrate on my sat ii's. with that said, i am going to postpone our our first own ezine release to january or february and put up another set of zandd.com artibles for december (issue 2). i promise ill focus on our ezine and give it more thought once my college apps and sats ii's are over. im really sorry once again, especially to those who seriously put an effort previously. ill notify you guys again sometime after dec 6. until then...

take care,
jusunlee

don't worry about it. i know that your level of activity has been questioned (where is Jusun? thread). but it's not you're fault you're a senior. good luck

Posted by Valor on 03-20-2003 09:30 PM:

ummm....I'm just curious, when exactly is this E-Zine thing happening?

you'll turn and walk away, never
knowing that you are my life.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-20-2003 11:30 PM:

lol, it's already happening... if you scroll to the very top and read, it says E-zine. All the topics are in there! Really Really Really fun to read!

Posted by niggoreanboi on 03-24-2003 05:39 AM:

i never knew what an e-zine is

Posted by kryogenix on 08-28-2003 08:21 PM:

when was this last updated?

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 08-28-2003 09:26 PM:

a while ago. Im actually looking to start up the ezine again, but unfortunately, i don't have anything to do with the site lol

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by kryogenix on 09-17-2003 10:13 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
lol, it's already happening... if you scroll to the very top and read, it says E-zine. All the topics are in there! Really Really Really fun to read!

not if it hasn't been updated