Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 20 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- acnE. (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8060)

Posted by sliCk on 11-20-2002 05:47 AM:

Unhappy acnE.

i look in da miRror.. .. danG. not another one! ... hmpH. .. what am supposed to do!? :huh: .... grr... ... thinks.. ... ask people! :satisfy: .. .. so.. what do you guys do!? or have done.. whats the best way to get rid of all these pimples.. gRr.. other than jus washing your face with soap. tried a lot of crap. what woRks? or is it something about your diet... i denno.

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 11-20-2002 05:49 AM:

well... it depends... if its a white head/black head you can use one of those adhesive strips, those don't work too well... just make sure you keep your skin clean, as for those big zits... ouch... uHm... wait for it to go away... thats all i can say unless you wanna take the risk of popping em... just if you do make sure you do it right...

Posted by saranghae on 11-20-2002 05:54 AM:

why is this in fashion?

i pop them! haha... jk.. well... i did ^^

i juss use face mask... they really do work! and i clean that part a lot... and i'm really careful of wut i eat... and then voila! its gone

Posted by rhymester* on 11-20-2002 06:23 AM:

this is what i always hear, drink lots of water, eat lots of fruits and vegetables! my mother says what you eat shows on your face, but thats her own theory to make me eat healthy. Just drink lots of water and exercise to sweat cos when you sweat you are cleaning out your pores. and DONT touch your face!!

Posted by junjinluber33 on 11-20-2002 06:56 AM:

all in your genes~ my mom's side doesnt have pimples~ dad's side too~ so yea... im pretty clear except i have like my first friggen germ~ hahaa

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by saranghae on 11-20-2002 07:02 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
and DONT touch your face!!

why not ur face?

Posted by rhymester* on 11-20-2002 07:08 AM:

cos germs and bacteria from your nails and hop onto your face.

Posted by saranghae on 11-20-2002 07:08 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
cos germs and bacteria from your nails and hop onto your face.

oh... i see.

haha... u sure now a lot

Posted by rhymester* on 11-20-2002 07:11 AM:

haha cos my sister suffers from it, and my father had a bad case of it. so im afraid and i read up a lot on it. yes its also genetic! sometimes it cant be helped. but for severe cases you can go to the doctor and take pills for it.

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 11-20-2002 04:24 PM:

i pop them. its the best way to get rid of them.... ONLY if u do it correctly.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-21-2002 12:18 AM:

posted sumthyn about how to try to control it in know the other sex forum

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-21-2002 12:23 AM:

well, this is in fashion cuz beauty tips belong in fashion i guess.
i pop mine too. even tho u aren't supposed to...are u just gonna sit there and watch white shit cum oozin out wen u cud just get rid of it urself? thaz sounds nasty but yea make sure u do it rite tho. they even sell tools so u can do it urself like they do at a salon. if u hav oily skin, use special kinds of soap that is rite for ur skin....there are prolli charts that u can use. if it's extreme, see a dermatologist.
for me, face masks work pretti well. esp aloe vera!! u noe that spiky green plant thaz kinda meaty? just peel off a leaf or portion of it (it duzn't realli hav leaves haha) and then use the juice and meaty part of the plant under the skin and smear that all over ur face. wen it's dry wash it off. c'est tres bien! :thumbup:

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 11-21-2002 01:20 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
i pop them. its the best way to get rid of them.... ONLY if u do it correctly.

hahaha hell yea

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by JuJu on 11-21-2002 05:00 AM:

i dun get pimplez... cuz like mi mom dunt n i dun think mi dad getz them either...
buh yea
um.. dun touch ur face
eat non-oily stuff
wash ur face daily
use non-oily stuff on ur face
do u have bangs (cuz bangs cauz pimples)
drink lotz of water
blame ur parents
use toothpaste? lOL i dunno i jus heard it helps
um... dun pop it... (it leaves scars) unless ur UnisMuiMui cuz she noes how to do it correctly

theres like articles in magazines tha r like helpful so read them

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-21-2002 05:44 AM:

i usually get em on my cheek cuz old peopel rubbs my cheeks -_- and sumtiems forhead cuz hat but yea i liek to wait until it turn all white and squeeze dem and they come out like lil pussy spaghetti :)

Posted by junjinluber33 on 11-24-2002 04:15 AM:

man... i actually had my first pimple a couple days ago~ hahaah! it was rite on the side of mah nose! so big... and then it went away like right after it popped~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-25-2002 06:04 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
man... i actually had my first pimple a couple days ago~ hahaah! it was rite on the side of mah nose! so big... and then it went away like right after it popped~

puahaha i dunt bother to care if i get pimples or acne dosn't matter to me i dunt even look into a mirror alot neways lol but when i actually do look in a mirror i usually find 3 on my cheek and 2 on my fo head lol dats d only place i get zits o well lol i'mm digg into d skin n creat craters so people can call me sponge bob :)

Posted by Rome0Ls4ever on 11-25-2002 09:04 AM:

you guys are so lucky.....i don't get acne anymore

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 11-25-2002 09:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
they come out like lil pussy spaghetti :)

dude hahahah

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by inkstand on 12-01-2002 06:52 PM:

Clear skin depends in part on genetics. Yet there are certain steps you can take to help you attain clear skin.

-Wash your face with facial soap twice a day. No, normal body soap can NOT be substituted.
-Use acne medication. Clearasil has always worked for me. Clinique Acne Solutions spot healing gel also works well. Remember that you can still use pimple cream to prevent pimples. Don't wait until you have one to start applying.
-Drink lots of water.
-Use purifying masks from time to time. These help to dissolve out dirt and other impurities.

If you have really bad acne, consider seeing a dermatologist. Skin doctors have access to prescription acne medications that may just clear up the problem.