Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 30 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- my prom dress :D (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3599)

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-30-2002 03:50 PM:

my prom dress :D

this was my prom dress dis year. i wore it to the senior prom [i was a junior tho], where MY sister was crowned PROM QUEEN!! i have pictures of me wearing dis dress, but i havent scanned them yet.. its been so long, but i've been really lazy to scan!

Front:

Back:

Detail:

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-30-2002 07:23 PM:

Oooo... that dress is really pretty... buh I prefer the more sophisticated look... heh

Posted by Teddyz_Gurl on 07-30-2002 07:33 PM:

Thats a pretty dress!!

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-30-2002 08:35 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Oooo... that dress is really pretty... buh I prefer the more sophisticated look... heh

thanks! :D
i agree... i usually prefer something more sophisticated, but i couldnt resist the color of the dress and the design! it fit perfectly on me and it was the right length... and i LOVED the fact dat its backless!! its very romantic and sexy at the same time. i actually wanted to go wit a red dress... but dis dress was worth my money!

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-30-2002 10:46 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

thanks! :D
i agree... i usually prefer something more sophisticated, but i couldnt resist the color of the dress and the design! it fit perfectly on me and it was the right length... and i LOVED the fact dat its backless!! its very romantic and sexy at the same time. i actually wanted to go wit a red dress... but dis dress was worth my money!

Ooo... red eh??? That's what I was thinking...

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 07-30-2002 11:19 PM:

yup i'm definitely gonna go in a red dress :thumbup: but that dress is realli pretti!! and congrats to ur sis

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-30-2002 11:56 PM:

that dress shows a lot of back :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by jini on 07-31-2002 12:08 AM:

lovely color!

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Posted by tea on 07-31-2002 12:55 AM:

looks nice =)

Posted by WhiteLee on 07-31-2002 01:17 AM:

that's really pretty.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by Nojeel on 07-31-2002 01:20 AM:

badass :thumbup:

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-31-2002 03:22 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
badass :thumbup:

how is it badass?? =Þ

Posted by krnxtina on 07-31-2002 04:15 AM:

it's nice.. but doesn't it make u look like a mermaid? ^-^;;
can u walk in it? juss asking -_-

e.mail: krnxtina@hanmail.net

Posted by aznkid1008 on 07-31-2002 04:20 AM:

thats a nice dress but wit the detail pic, id freak if i were u if someone gets that close

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-31-2002 05:28 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxtina
it's nice.. but doesn't it make u look like a mermaid? ^-^;;
can u walk in it? juss asking -_-

a mermaid?!?!?!
err.. yes i can walk it in..... its not tight around the legs.. i can DANCE in it so of cos i can walk in it!! i have a pic wit me grindin wit my bf! hehehe. i'll scan pics of me actually wearing the dress and u can see for urself!

Posted by junjinluber33 on 08-01-2002 01:11 AM:

wow! that's really pretty! i bought my homecoming dress at winsor~ it was that color too buh mine was kinda poofy at the bottom. ill put up a pic of it when i develop film

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by saranghae on 08-01-2002 01:40 AM:

that's a pretty dress... i like the color. it sure shows a lot of back though.

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 08-01-2002 02:31 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
wow! that's really pretty! i bought my homecoming dress at winsor~ it was that color too buh mine was kinda poofy at the bottom. ill put up a pic of it when i develop film

hehe yeah i bought my dress at windsor too!!! i bought it last minute... like 2 weeks before prom (and u know how girls always plan months and months ahead for prom!!) and it was on sale too so i got a really good deal

Posted by junjinluber33 on 08-01-2002 04:53 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
hehe yeah i bought my dress at windsor too!!! i bought it last minute... like 2 weeks before prom (and u know how girls always plan months and months ahead for prom!!) and it was on sale too so i got a really good deal

LOLZ! me tooo! it was like the week of homecoming and i couldnt find a dress so i went to winsor and then i saw this dress. it look kinda eh~ buh when you wear it, it looks REAL nice~ if only i had a nice body~ anyways, the back is like yours but there's a repeating x pattern on the back. one of the loops were ripped so they gave me a 20 dollar discount! keke~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 08-01-2002 03:22 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33

LOLZ! me tooo! it was like the week of homecoming and i couldnt find a dress so i went to winsor and then i saw this dress. it look kinda eh~ buh when you wear it, it looks REAL nice~ if only i had a nice body~ anyways, the back is like yours but there's a repeating x pattern on the back. one of the loops were ripped so they gave me a 20 dollar discount! keke~

niice!! great deal! best way to shop for a prom dress is like the week before becuz then, everything's on sale! one thing dat sux is they may not have your size =T but i guess we were lucky!