Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 17 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Dance (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47)
-- guys dancing (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4027)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-12-2002 08:39 AM:

guys dancing

how cum if there's a big dance the guys are so shy to step forward and DANCE?? it's alwaize girls that start dancing first. eventualli guys cum out and break or rave or wutever, but then it just gets stupid cuz they're standing in a big circle and sum1's doin sumtin inside. y can't they just get on the floor and dance?

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-12-2002 10:08 AM:

cuz most guys dunno how to dance...*shRuGz*

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-12-2002 07:48 PM:

i step forward and dance if u can dance go out and n dance if u can't dance juss step forward and learn n try and have a good time

Posted by Nojeel on 08-12-2002 08:03 PM:

fuck that..i go out bust out and shiet..mwhahaa.. if no one likes it..fuck them then..i don't care..but i'm pretty good though..i used to suck like hell..now..im aitezzzz..mwahhaahah

Posted by tea on 08-12-2002 08:05 PM:

we had a dance at school...no ones ever seen me dance before....they thought i would suck as hell

man they got moded lol

Posted by aznkid1008 on 08-12-2002 08:06 PM:

lol i cant dance either ^^;;

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by Nojeel on 08-12-2002 08:11 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea
we had a dance at school...no ones ever seen me dance before....they thought i would suck as hell

man they got moded lol

LOL

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-12-2002 08:43 PM:

prOlly cuz ish a lOt mOre basic 4 a grl 2 juz cOme out N dance wit her g/fs... ya nOe wut i mean? lyk all da grlz hab 2 dO ish mOve der bOdie 2 da beat a lil N ish kalled dancing while da bOiz usually dance 2 shOw off sum skillz whetha it B ravin, breakin or hOusin. shO yea... daz wut i dink~ N alsO cuz sum bOiz juz kannOt dance~ but ish styll kOo thO! i dink ish awesum wen a bOi juz gOze up N dances whetha he ish gOot or nOt dey alwayz get der prOpz!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by Ladi Jay on 08-14-2002 05:37 AM:

Hmm, thas wierd... my school dances are hella gay though because all the white boys can't dance... no offense... buh when I go to the DJ's where they rave and all that shiatz... guys get on the dance floor and bust their moves... they dun care what others think... they just bust their moves and they're pretty good too... some dance sooo cute!

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-14-2002 07:06 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
prOlly cuz ish a lOt mOre basic 4 a grl 2 juz cOme out N dance wit her g/fs... ya nOe wut i mean? lyk all da grlz hab 2 dO ish mOve der bOdie 2 da beat a lil N ish kalled dancing while da bOiz usually dance 2 shOw off sum skillz whetha it B ravin, breakin or hOusin. shO yea... daz wut i dink~ N alsO cuz sum bOiz juz kannOt dance~ but ish styll kOo thO! i dink ish awesum wen a bOi juz gOze up N dances whetha he ish gOot or nOt dey alwayz get der prOpz!

yea, girls usualli just move along to the music wit their frenz but guys can do that too!! like we had a dance at our camp and the guys were just standing around...mai frenz and i tried to pull them onto the dance floor but they just stood next to the walls!! i dun care if they can't dance, i'd respect them just for getting up there and moving!! and it duzn't matter wut othrs think of ur dancing skillz...all that matters is that u hav fun

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-14-2002 08:36 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Hmm, thas wierd... my school dances are hella gay though because all the white boys can't dance... no offense...

ahahahah! wOrd!! mai skOol is like 90% wite~ drives meeh krazie...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-14-2002 08:36 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

yea, girls usualli just move along to the music wit their frenz but guys can do that too!! like we had a dance at our camp and the guys were just standing around...mai frenz and i tried to pull them onto the dance floor but they just stood next to the walls!! i dun care if they can't dance, i'd respect them just for getting up there and moving!! and it duzn't matter wut othrs think of ur dancing skillz...all that matters is that u hav fun

yeap! all that matters is that you have fun!

Posted by jini on 08-14-2002 05:18 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
fuck that..i go out bust out and shiet..mwhahaa.. if no one likes it..fuck them then..i don't care..but i'm pretty good though..i used to suck like hell..now..im aitezzzz..mwahhaahah

now that's the spirit i'd like to see more of ^^

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by MellowYellow on 08-15-2002 02:33 AM:

guys dancing is a turn on... i mean if the guy can dance.. lol.. if there over there bumbling like a drunk fool.. that's like.....ugh

guys at my school dance are so eager to dance.. cuz all the girls are whores.. freak dancing every single guy.. lol

Posted by jini on 08-15-2002 02:36 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
guys dancing is a turn on... i mean if the guy can dance.. lol.. if there over there bumbling like a drunk fool.. that's like.....ugh

yeeeeeeea. mmmhmm. i agree

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by Nojeel on 08-15-2002 02:43 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
cuz all the girls are whores.. freak dancing every single guy.. lol
LOL... interesting school..

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-15-2002 10:37 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by jini

now that's the spirit i'd like to see more of ^^

me too danng...mai skool needs guys hu aren't afraid of lookin like fools and just shake their butts and hav fun!!