Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Questions and Comments (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- media folder... please help (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6268)

Posted by MOeZiE on 10-05-2002 11:38 PM:

media folder... please help

Why is it asking me for a user name and password when i try to enter the media folder???? please help...

Posted by Chinesegrl on 10-06-2002 12:17 AM:

did you log in? get cookied? hehe it sounds funny

Posted by Street RSX on 10-06-2002 02:30 AM:

rite now tha media section iz down..umm i think jusuns werkkin on it.. tha linkz are screwed up.. hes tryin to link it sumwhere else (heard it from jon)

Posted by micron on 10-06-2002 04:24 AM:

Re: media folder... please help

quote:
Originally posted by MOeZiE
Why is it asking me for a user name and password when i try to enter the media folder???? please help...

hi. welcome to the forums.

we're experiencing some technical difficulties. the page will become accessible once it is resolved. sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted by Street RSX on 10-06-2002 04:54 AM:

yea wuht he said^^ haha

Posted by MOeZiE on 10-06-2002 04:16 PM:

thanks for your help guyz... quick and fast reply... A+++ customer service... heheh.. if you guyz were a business you be racking in the money....

Posted by Street RSX on 10-07-2002 03:37 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by MOeZiE
thanks for your help guyz... quick and fast reply... A+++ customer service... heheh.. if you guyz were a business you be racking in the money....

haha thankzz.. umm we want yoo to take full advantage of wuht jusunlee forums has to offer, so we will do our best to satisfy yoo in any way we can!! haha now i sound like one of those customer service guyz!! haha ok ask all tha questionz yoo need and wwe will try our best to answer them as fast as we posiblie can!!

Posted by aznliquid on 10-07-2002 09:14 PM:

so when do you think it'll be fixed?

Posted by Street RSX on 10-08-2002 03:10 AM:

not reallie sure.. dun worie it'll be dun any day now..

Posted by micron on 10-08-2002 04:07 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by aznliquid
so when do you think it'll be fixed?

sorry. it wont be back up until a week or two. but on the better note, the ezine will be up this sunday.

Posted by Lucas Tk on 10-09-2002 04:19 PM:

Just wandering, when the media section is back up, will it have anything new at all?
And for the people looking for another sources for mp3s, the one I found more useful is mIRC, enter in #Kpop, and talk to Kurol, he is really cool, and has a HUGE file server, with new stuff...I think...
See Ya!

Posted by Street RSX on 10-10-2002 02:10 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Lucas Tk
Just wandering, when the media section is back up, will it have anything new at all?
And for the people looking for another sources for mp3s, the one I found more useful is mIRC, enter in #Kpop, and talk to Kurol, he is really cool, and has a HUGE file server, with new stuff...I think...
See Ya!

yes.. yoo can also request it.. go fer it in tha request forumzz