Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 18 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Anime (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=41)
-- Princess mononoke (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10323)

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-29-2003 11:49 PM:

Princess mononoke

watching it now damn humans

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 01-29-2003 11:52 PM:

we had a thread about this already sry to say

GREAT MOVIE!!! WOOO FOREST SPIRITZ KICK ASS! hahaha there head are funny

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-30-2003 02:05 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
we had a thread about this already sry to say

GREAT MOVIE!!! WOOO FOREST SPIRITZ KICK ASS! hahaha there head are funny

oh my bad stupid me

Posted by tea on 01-30-2003 04:34 AM:

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...hlight=mononoke

someone merge

Posted by indecisive on 01-31-2003 04:42 AM:

if you liked Mononoke Hime then check out Spirited Away. it was made by the same guy who did Mononoke Hime. it's good, I liked it.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by niggoreanboi on 02-01-2003 01:48 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
if you liked Mononoke Hime then check out Spirited Away. it was made by the same guy who did Mononoke Hime. it's good, I liked it.

yea i saw spirited away also it's pretty good ^_^

Posted by saranghae on 02-08-2003 07:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea
http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...hlight=mononoke

someone merge

hmm.. should that thread be moved here?-- or this thread be moved to tv and movies.. so it can be merged

i never finished watching that movie thoe.. say.. wut happen at the end? does the guy stay with her in the forest? ahh.. i love that part where she stabbed him or something and then hugged him well.. maybe not love.. but i thought it was kinda cute ^^

Posted by ShadowolfXVII on 03-02-2003 08:50 PM:

The whole ape tribe is afraid of one wolf....

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Posted by Chinesegrl on 03-02-2003 08:51 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by ShadowolfXVII
The whole ape tribe is afraid of one wolf....

yep.... that was cute how he was in love with the girl ^_^

Posted by cHaBaYbAy on 03-03-2003 08:14 AM:

are you watching the dubbed version or the subbed version? cause the dubbed version is WAAAYY more cornier than the subbed version... in the dubbed version they make him LOVE san but in the subbed version, there's no hint of a relationship... well, not really. but it just sounds so weird in dubbed. i watched the subbed version then the dubbed and after i watched it dubbed, im lyke, wtf?? heh heh... no wonder why my friend thought the movie was stupid... she watched it dubbed...

Posted by saranghae on 03-04-2003 05:47 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by cHaBaYbAy
are you watching the dubbed version or the subbed version? cause the dubbed version is WAAAYY more cornier than the subbed version... in the dubbed version they make him LOVE san but in the subbed version, there's no hint of a relationship... well, not really. but it just sounds so weird in dubbed. i watched the subbed version then the dubbed and after i watched it dubbed, im lyke, wtf?? heh heh... no wonder why my friend thought the movie was stupid... she watched it dubbed...

really? but then i thought they hugged or something

say.. wut happened in the end? i can't remember ><"

Posted by indecisive on 03-04-2003 07:27 AM:

dubbed is ALWAYS shit conpared to the original Jap

Nausicaa and Laputa Castle in the sky is great. I also heard that grave of the fireflies is awesome too.

they're all made by the same person.
Hayao Miyazaki

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by ShadowolfXVII on 03-04-2003 09:28 PM:

i agree.... i dont even know why Americans bother...

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Posted by ShadowolfXVII on 03-08-2003 05:41 PM:

If you think humans are bad in the movie, look at ourselves now....

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 03-11-2003 05:48 AM:

=( i miss watching that movie..haha aww. T.T but dont you guys hate it when the kids dont get together?? >;[

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Posted by orange on 04-02-2003 10:41 AM:

I didn't like the movie, deep plot but the movie didn't catch my attention.

I suggest everyone to go watch Princess Mononoke THEN watch Spirted Away for more viewing pleasure.

Posted by Prototype on 04-09-2003 01:07 PM:

the apes were kinda freaky looking.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 04-09-2003 04:41 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
the apes were kinda freaky looking.

really i thought the apes were funny the hog was freaky looking