Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 21 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Music (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)
-- What music from a movie to you like most (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11059)

Posted by ShadowolfXVII on 03-02-2003 08:39 PM:

What music from a movie to you like most

I like the Princess Mononokw soundtrack, but im not sure if it is my favorite.

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Posted by Chinesegrl on 03-02-2003 08:46 PM:

umm... i like the Princess Monoke soundtrack too...

Posted by merdawg on 03-02-2003 09:03 PM:

the soundtrack to Daredevil is hott. and so is the soundtrack to Cradle to the Grave

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 03-02-2003 09:31 PM:

shawshank redemption.
american beauty.

in fact anything thomas newman does.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by niggoreanboi on 03-02-2003 10:05 PM:

8 mile soundtrack
cowboy bebop soundtrack
cradle to the grave is coo

Posted by I SAH RANG ME on 03-02-2003 11:51 PM:

moulin rouge~
sound of music
chicago
center stage

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 03-04-2003 01:04 AM:

crouching tiger, hidden dragon.... hahahaha! j/p yo-yo ma is ok but they all sound the same!!!!

i like moulin rouge and save the last dance!

Posted by castle outsider on 03-04-2003 01:46 AM:

hmm,,theres a lot of good soundtracks out there..aside from the ones that people already said uh..i liked the songs from romeo and juliet, and i am sam..what else..

Posted by Ahny on 03-04-2003 02:01 AM:

Lord of the Rings beats all so far... its too good

Posted by Alchemist on 03-04-2003 02:11 AM:

Donnie Darko had a pretty cool soundtrack, The Rock had good music as well. That one song from Money Talks was also cool.

Posted by ShadowolfXVII on 03-04-2003 10:03 PM:

Ahny,

My brother plays Rachmanioff

I like the lord of the rings and crouching tiger soundtrack too......... i also like the spirited away soundtrack... and some other soundtracks...

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Posted by Ahny on 03-06-2003 12:37 AM:

Hey Rachmanioff is my favorite composer of all time. Wow ask im to play some things lik Prelude C#Minor or His conertos are mad fun (lil hard). Howard Shore wrote some amazing music to this past 2 LOTR's movies. If you havent gottan the cd go check out both of them... well composed

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 03-06-2003 01:44 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Ahny
Lord of the Rings beats all so far... its too good

i like anything howard shore does. titanic was pretti good too. but i realli realli like the soundtrack to hardball

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 03-06-2003 02:42 AM:

i really don't listen to soundtracks.... i can't even think of any that i listene to lately...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 03-06-2003 03:24 AM:

ohh i also like "winter sonata/love story" sdtrk! the korean drama show i looove "my memory" and "first time"

Posted by iTsmeehLita on 03-06-2003 03:56 AM:

the wedding singer .. god how i loved the 80's :P
anastasia
titanic
moulin rouge
westside story
coyote ugly

too many to name .. so many i can't remember

Posted by AznTiger on 03-06-2003 04:01 AM:

not to sound childish but i like disney artists. phil collins is good, umm...some musics from anastasia, the one, the rock. stuff like that.

Posted by merc on 03-06-2003 01:46 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
the soundtrack to Daredevil is hott.

agreed. Specifically, it's one song really - Evanescence - Bring me back to life.

The Gladiator soundtrack is classic.
There are so many more - a lot which are by the great John Williams.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 03-06-2003 05:41 PM:

the fight club sound track is relly good too. i love that song that plays when all the buildings blow up but i forgot wuts its called.

Posted by Ahny on 03-06-2003 05:41 PM:

Westside story is stunning.