Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- what is a friend (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3810)

Posted by ConFuSiOn on 08-06-2002 08:38 AM:

what is a friend

A friend to me is like a partnership in a way, a person that will be there for you when you’re down, and be there to congratulate you on a job well done.

There are many people that will try and be your friends, put on a smile in front of you, only then to deceive you a second later, or perhaps they will use you and hang out with you, not for the sake of you being a nice person, but for what you have aka using ppl

However a friend will use a friend to gain knowledge from their experience, compassion, comfort, and them with you …

But "friends" who uses you ONLY to gain material needs, jealousy, strength, are the ones that need to be taken caution of. Before they use you most of the time, they normally try and gain trust from you, so it will be harder to accept that they are ... t

*just some thoughts*

Posted by TAIgrr on 08-06-2002 04:02 PM:

a good friend makes you feel comfortable and loved

Posted by HHxEliTE on 08-06-2002 09:59 PM:

someone who's always there for u..... guess i dont got no fucken friends... sall goodz.... i got my lil handy dandy computer rah hea

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-06-2002 10:39 PM:

a frend is sum1 hu understands u...sum1 hu will listen to wut u hav to say and respect ur views and opinions as well as offering advice and steering u down the rite path. a frend is sum1 hu luvs u and whom u luv bak. a realli GOOD frend is sum1 u can spend time with, not saying a single thing, and then walk away feeling like that wuz time well spent.
*juss sum more thots*

Posted by BoA4ever on 08-08-2002 03:20 PM:

a friend is , in my opinion , some1 that u can count on... and some1 that can always count on you. some1 u can talk with about *anything*... some1 who feels juss like you , and understands you... some1 who is giving you good advices , and , for most of them , some1 who tries their best to cheer you up when u need it

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-08-2002 09:28 PM:

sumone who understand u
and like u for d way u r n always der for u even if ur in a bad mood he/she will still stand by u

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 08-12-2002 10:46 PM:

friend Pronunciation Key (frnd)
n.
A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
Friend A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker.

hehe.

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-13-2002 01:23 AM:

a "friend" will eventually turn his/her bakc on u

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 08-13-2002 05:58 AM:

chopstickz thaz so sad :sad: dun think like that, tru frenz will alwaize be there for u

Posted by Ladi Jay on 08-14-2002 03:26 AM:

"A friend is someone or something you care about"
-Jon Aspenson

Posted by Nojeel on 08-14-2002 03:28 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
"A friend is someone or something you care about"
-Jon Aspenson

not if that person doesn't thinks that the same way..friends in my view..is someone who will be there for you..the good times and the bad...bros before hoesss *our saying* basically..a friend to me..is someone that i respect and trust...